• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your town "mascot"!

Oh yeah, I just realized the villagers in my second town are either brown, gray or green-colored (except for Ketchup) which fits the color of my paths and flowers around the areas where I plotted their houses, so I could probably say that they're my town mascots lol

In Vista, it's Sally :)
In Chocolat, it's Poppy or Cally.
In Moonview, it's Sylvana
In Flora, don't know yet lol

8Q0JLPT - Imgur.jpg
Jambette is my frog town's mascot because frogs just don't get any froggier than her.

Hoping to make my mascots Phoebe and Julian. :)
Phoebe is Sun.
Julian is Moon.
Took a long time to figure this one out. :p
Anyway, my favorites overall though, are Stitches and Marshal. :p

In Maracron it's Deirdre!! I mean, my town is forest themed and she blends in so well along with her spunky personality I adore!

for me it would be Kiki. she blends in well with the night as with my town being called stardust, where the night is out queen :3
other than that I Don't have a fav I love all my villagers equally.

Well you probably don't have to be a genius to figure out who Canaan's mascot is. For Diamond, it's probably Chelsea because I wanted to have her for so long.

I think my town mascot would be Goose, when I get him in my town eventually. I mean, my town is named Chickena so my mascot ought to be a chicken lol

My town Mascot has to be me. I am my own mascot. Neveland: Humans!

Jk. But I don't know. I haven't really though about it. Maybe Julian? It's fantasy themed, so I guess he'd be a good mascot?

Back