Your town "mascot"!

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
For example a villager which best represent your town.

Acme: Fauna.
She was a starter villager in the town and the first to give me gifts and a photo.

NewLeaf: Chrissy.
One of the first to give a photo and gifts.
Things got better when Francine came.

Joyville: Caroline.
The town had villagers who were not of my interest when it started.
So, Caroline got her spot there as my best friend since I was looking everywhere to get her.
The town got even better when Mint moved there.

I'm not sure which villager best represents my town since I don't follow a strict theme. I'll just say who's my favorite or my best friend. For my first town, it's Whitney and Vivian in the second.

My town theme isn't based around this character, but I guess my town mascot would be Bob solely because he's my favourite villager and I did once try to go for a theme based around him but gave up.

Valo: Etoile, she's pastel and colorful which embodies the town pretty well.

Salem: Probably Ankha, it's a witchy halloween type town but she's always rocking my custom spooky shirts and is so cute.

In my old town of Milk it was Genji. He was the first villager that I moved in and the only villager who was left once I moved all the starters out. He was like the founder of my town in a way, apart from me of course.

With my new town, i'm not too sure. Blaire was my first move in, but I don't speak to her often enough for her to be a town mascot. I'd say I don't really have one I guess. My town is quite an unorganised mess right now, so I have no ideas of which villagers I wish to keep and which villagers I don't.

freckles! my 'theme' is meant to be cute but nature-y, and she's pink and green, so fits right in!

On zebilage it's savannah
On purely I don't know all my villager are purple maybe violet because violet it's another name for purple

And rainbow the colorful pietro

For Wishfall, it's Whitney. She's been there since Day 1, and fits the cool-headed forest theme well.

For Paragon in general, it's Phoebe, representing the theme of reincarnation the story was about. For the south side of Paragon, my side, it's W.Link, who is a tribal-looking wolf with a 'tude.

I've long liked to think of Drift as the mascot of my main, horror-themed town. He's not really all that strongly associated with the theme when compared to the other villagers, but his coloration is close enough to the orange-and-black sometimes associated with Halloween that he feels like a good choice. If not him, maybe Cobb since he looks like a zombie and has the mad scientist set in his house, or maybe Ankha or Lucky.

The mascot for my magic show/circus town is a bit harder to pin down. Tiffany is a strong contender since I think of her as the mayor's sidekick due to the magic trick of pulling a rabbit out of a tophat. Marcel and Chops have potential too since Marcel has the clown/mime design and Chops looks the part with his red ringmaster coat. I'm inclined to say Tiffany in this case.

As for my bird town, it's hard not to just go with the mayor because the mayor of my bird town is a reference to something else. If I have to choose one of the villagers I think Phoebe would probably be the best choice for the mascot since she's based on a phoenix. Only other one that might be a candidate, since I haven't gotten around to acquiring Blanche, is Cranston. I feel Phoebe is more appropriate for such a role though.

i dont have a villager mascot but the mascot for my town is a 5 point star. but now that i think of it maybe mott represents my town since hes yellow like a star? lol hes just my fav too

I have never really thought about who would be my town mascots in my two towns. I guess Bob would be my mascot in Aladus and Ketchup in Stardon?

id like to think marina is since my town is very pink-bright color themed.
But i don't really have a strict theme overall.

I don't really have a strict theme either...
But I'd like to think of Fauna as my mascot. I love the simplicity of her design and she's really sweet looking. And she looks to be a more natural-themed villager... she fits perfectly with all the cedars too.

Back