• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Something Unfortunate

chris05478

Green Deer
Bells
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Sadly, my save data for my game got corrupted due to my DS dying while the game was saving... I was also letting my nephew play on it. So now I have to start alllll over again, that's about 3 years worth of work down the drain

This really sucks! So sorry that happened. I'm so glad I've not yet encountered a corruption because it seems like it happens often, at least from the stories I hear on here.

Sadly, my save data for my game got corrupted due to my DS dying while the game was saving... I was also letting my nephew play on it. So now I have to start alllll over again, that's about 3 years worth of work down the drain

How awful for you, I would cry if it happened to me. I don't let anyone touch my DS lol

This reminds me of when a 2yr old deleted my wild world town while I was sleeping and chewed up my Pascal stylus from Japan.

I hate children. :)

Oh jeez. That really, really sucks. I remember when my sister deleted our City Folk/LGTTC town. R.I.P.

That sucks I'm sorry it happened :(. If you need anything to help you get started let me know, I'll happily provide you all the fruits and some bells.

I don't have a problem letting children play my 3DS, as long as they don't play certain games like Animal Crossing or Pok?mon. I'm sorry this happened to you. I have many flowers and spare silver tools, if you need any.

Back