Nanabells

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Hiiii

I'm Nanabells <3

I've been playing ACNL for years but I discovered the game's online community only recently!

I joined coz i realized i had so many of the other peeps' dreamies and I just voided them coz I didn't care (like Lolly and Skye and Chrissy and Francine and Pekoe and Cherry and Willow and Alice and you get the point) So I figured I'd join some groups and just give them away next time (I like giving away furniture too but it's like no one wants them D: )

Anyway, my fav villager is Baabara the sheep (coz her name is BAAbara and she's a sheep geddit) and I don't think I have any dreamies (haven't found the right one yet and all that jazz). Right now, I'm interested in collecting the villagers' pictures!

My town is a WIP (wreck-in-progress lmao) it's a sorta-kinda-maybe cycling town (???) Because I'm cycling thru a lotta villagers in the April-period so I can get their pictures on April Fool's but I'm still playing thru the days (does that even make sense?)

I'm still learning the ropes in this forum here but HMU anytime!! I like talking (about how Kabuki messed up my town's design and why i think Marina moved in beside my fountain on purpose and maybe Nintendo should add more floors to the museum and let me add rooms to my house coz I NEED STORAGE)

Byeee

Back