Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Gabriel
Town: Mayba
Time Zone: GMT- Tonight time will change to BST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop off
Friend Code: 0404-8611-3883
Items you want: 25 mil
Offer: 125 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes

Lol, it was a high amount before and excessive but I accept!

ahaha whoops! Sorry about that, wasn't too sure what value beans in particular had :'U

I'll be ready to trade starting from a lil after 1 PM PST and will be mostly available for the entire evening. Feel free to PM me when you are able to make the trade and thanks in advance!

edit: I'm going to be out around 2:30 PM PST, and might be back some time after 3 PM or 3:30 PM PST.

Last edited:
Mayor: Gabriel
Town: Mayba
Time Zone: GMT- Tonight time will change to BST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop off
Friend Code: 0404-8611-3883
Items you want: 25 mil
Offer: 125 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes

Accepted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahaha whoops! Sorry about that, wasn't too sure what value beans in particular had :'U

I'll be ready to trade starting from a lil after 1 PM PST and will be mostly available for the entire evening. Feel free to PM me when you are able to make the trade and thanks in advance!

edit: I'm going to be out around 2:30 PM PST, and might be back some time after 3 PM or 3:30 PM PST.

50 tbt for just beans and a gold watering can is too much so it is fine <3

Mayor: Riley.
Town: Happy.
Time Zone: PST.
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off.
Friend Code: 0559-7014-1773
Items you want: Yellow aloha tee and pompompurin outfit (top).
Offer: 6TBT(?)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes.

Mayor: Riley.
Town: Happy.
Time Zone: PST.
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off.
Friend Code: 0559-7014-1773
Items you want: Yellow aloha tee and pompompurin outfit (top).
Offer: 6TBT(?)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes.

Accepted

Mayor: Chantal
Town:Chocolat
Time Zone: pacific
Pick-up or Drop-off: p/u? Do you have an abd machine to use? ty
Friend Code: 2595-4157-6964
Items you want: 25 mil igb, counter table, 10 saplings
Offer:145 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes

I am here if you are ready! :D

Mayor: Chasca
Town: Dali
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Either or! Fine picking up since I have 2 characters with empty lockers
Friend Code: 0018-5167-0537
Items you want: 30 clovers, lily lamp, 2 lily record players, lotus pond, tranquil bridge, veggie basket, violet screen, plant partition
Offer: 50TBT?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back