• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently going to bed after this huge trade! <3
I just want to say, thank you, everyone, for the support!! I have a surprise service coming soon! (Which totally helps me!)
I will also make some changes to rules etc tomorrow :rolleyes:

I will work hard to finish all current trades going on by tomorrow due to school coming up!
G'Night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would you mind VMing me when my order is ready? :)

Yupp! :) I always do that to customers! Currently going to be ^^ <3

Hellos!!!

I may or may not be able to pick this us so I'll leave my brothers FC and details below too.

Here's my order form:
Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick Up
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 30 Holly shoots and this list here - http://moridb.com/catalogs/rvnhoTLTUM
Offer: 40 tbt

My brother is Asutoro on the forums: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?110465-Asutoro
His Mayor is: Asutoro
His town is: Xi'an
His FC is: 5257-8811-3585

Thanks, nya ^-^

Hiya, just popping in to let you know there is no rush on my order - I know it is huge! As long as I have things sorted during spring it's fine (I want to update my Dream Address while it's springtime). :)

G'Mornin everyone! I just woke up and I shall work on orders! <3 Sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is my order ready yet? I was just wondering

I just need to get a few more gold roses then your order will be ready <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, just popping in to let you know there is no rush on my order - I know it is huge! As long as I have things sorted during spring it's fine (I want to update my Dream Address while it's springtime). :)

Oooo, I understand �� I'm working on everyone's order so I'll try me best :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellos!!!

I may or may not be able to pick this us so I'll leave my brothers FC and details below too.

Here's my order form:
Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick Up
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 30 Holly shoots and this list here - http://moridb.com/catalogs/rvnhoTLTUM
Offer: 40 tbt

My brother is Asutoro on the forums: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?110465-Asutoro
His Mayor is: Asutoro
His town is: Xi'an
His FC is: 5257-8811-3585

Thanks, nya ^-^

Did I miscount and not have enough holly starts from the last order? ;;; Let me know and I'll make this order free <3 I accept

Last edited:
G'Mornin everyone! I just woke up and I shall work on orders! <3 Sorry for the wait!

Did I miscount and not have enough holly starts from the last order? ;;; Let me know and I'll make this order free <3 I accept

Hellos!

Thank you for accepting my order! I did get the last holly shoots, there's no mistake there. I just ran out of them for my town and still need heaps more ^-^

Thanks, nya!

Mayor: di
Town: grapheme
Time Zone: cst
Pick-up or Drop-off: pickup
Friend Code: sidebar
Items you want: 10 holly shoots
Offer: 10 tbt

please & thanks !

Last edited:
i don't think i'll be here on Monday so if you can finish my order today/night that would be great, it's fine if you're not able to though

Just letting you know I may not be here on Monday, and for that matter any time after that(unless somehow some miracle happens) for a while. No rush though! Just do what you have to do.

Just checking in! You mentioned yesterday that you would VM me when my order was ready, and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to take a couple of days or if you had forgotten.

Mayor: Skye
Town: Kamakura
Time Zone: GMT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off please :3
Friend Code: 0044-4002-8535
Items you want:10 gold roses, 10 Pink carnations and 10 white carnations
Offer: 40TBT

Mayor: di
Town: grapheme
Time Zone: cst
Pick-up or Drop-off: pickup
Friend Code: sidebar
Items you want: 10 holly shoots
Offer: 10 tbt

please & thanks !

I accpet:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't think i'll be here on Monday so if you can finish my order today/night that would be great, it's fine if you're not able to though

Okay :) I'm trying my best to finish everybody's orders today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just letting you know I may not be here on Monday, and for that matter any time after that(unless somehow some miracle happens) for a while. No rush though! Just do what you have to do.

Okay :)
I'm trying my best to finish everybody's orders today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just checking in! You mentioned yesterday that you would VM me when my order was ready, and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to take a couple of days or if you had forgotten.

Hey!! I haven't forgotten!! Just doing everybody's order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Skye
Town: Kamakura
Time Zone: GMT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off please :3
Friend Code: 0044-4002-8535
Items you want:10 gold roses, 10 Pink carnations and 10 white carnations
Offer: 40TBT

I accept

- - - Post Merge - - -

ATTENTION :)
I HAVE A DELIVERY GIRL SO PLEASE CHECK OUT FIRST PAGE :)
ALSO, CHANGES TO RULES AND ORDER FORM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Hello everyone!

I am Trasey's delivery girl, and it is so nice to meet you all :)
Basically, I will be working to drop off orders and may also help out with pick-up in Trasey's town from time to time.

So, what you need to know:
- If Trasey responds to your post saying "Delivery by Sam" that means that I will be the one coming to your town for drop-off. Therefore, you will need to add my FC (which is in my sidebar) and I will come to your town with your order.
- I am just transferring items, not providing them, so ALL payments go to Trasey
- I will do my very best to be prompt with deliveries!
- Please feel free to VM me if you have any questions

~ Wifi Ratings are always appreciated, never required <3 ~

I'm back because I'm a piece of crap.

Mayor: Steph
Town: Bumble
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick-up if that's easier.
Friend Code: 2036-6980-0640
Items you want: 150 clovers ; v;
Offer: 200 tbt?

x I understand the rules and that if you're busy, Sam will deliver if possible! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back