• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Gabriel
Town: Mayba
Time Zone: GMT- Tonight time will change to BST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop off
Friend Code: 0404-8611-3883
Items you want: 25 mil
Offer: 125 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes

Lol, it was a high amount before and excessive but I accept!

ahaha whoops! Sorry about that, wasn't too sure what value beans in particular had :'U

I'll be ready to trade starting from a lil after 1 PM PST and will be mostly available for the entire evening. Feel free to PM me when you are able to make the trade and thanks in advance!

edit: I'm going to be out around 2:30 PM PST, and might be back some time after 3 PM or 3:30 PM PST.

Last edited:
Mayor: Gabriel
Town: Mayba
Time Zone: GMT- Tonight time will change to BST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop off
Friend Code: 0404-8611-3883
Items you want: 25 mil
Offer: 125 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes

Accepted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahaha whoops! Sorry about that, wasn't too sure what value beans in particular had :'U

I'll be ready to trade starting from a lil after 1 PM PST and will be mostly available for the entire evening. Feel free to PM me when you are able to make the trade and thanks in advance!

edit: I'm going to be out around 2:30 PM PST, and might be back some time after 3 PM or 3:30 PM PST.

50 tbt for just beans and a gold watering can is too much so it is fine <3

Mayor: Riley.
Town: Happy.
Time Zone: PST.
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off.
Friend Code: 0559-7014-1773
Items you want: Yellow aloha tee and pompompurin outfit (top).
Offer: 6TBT(?)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes.

Mayor: Riley.
Town: Happy.
Time Zone: PST.
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off.
Friend Code: 0559-7014-1773
Items you want: Yellow aloha tee and pompompurin outfit (top).
Offer: 6TBT(?)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes.

Accepted

Mayor: Chantal
Town:Chocolat
Time Zone: pacific
Pick-up or Drop-off: p/u? Do you have an abd machine to use? ty
Friend Code: 2595-4157-6964
Items you want: 25 mil igb, counter table, 10 saplings
Offer:145 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes

I am here if you are ready! :D

Mayor: Chasca
Town: Dali
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Either or! Fine picking up since I have 2 characters with empty lockers
Friend Code: 0018-5167-0537
Items you want: 30 clovers, lily lamp, 2 lily record players, lotus pond, tranquil bridge, veggie basket, violet screen, plant partition
Offer: 50TBT?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back