Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back because I'm a piece of crap.

Mayor: Steph
Town: Bumble
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick-up if that's easier.
Friend Code: 2036-6980-0640
Items you want: 150 clovers ; v; + Kitchen Island
Offer: 200 tbt? + 5 tbt

x I understand the rules and that if you're busy, Sam will deliver if possible! :)

I realized just how big my kitchen is and I actually need a second one of these, so I'm editing my order if that's okay.

Last edited:
Shoot, I completely forgot the second half of the list of things I wanted to order. That explains it. I might as well order them at this point. Sorry about that, I hope it's not any inconvenience..

Mayor: Ashe
Town: Zanarknd
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop Off
Friend Code:
Items you want:pile of Cash
Ramen Cup
Ramen
Robot Hero
Snack Machine
Spherical Radar
Termina's Moon
2 Wall Mounted Monitor
World Map
Bathhouse wall
Bath Tile
Offer: 40 TBT?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Last edited:
Shoot, I completely forgot the second half of the list of things I wanted to order. That explains it. I might as well order them at this point. Sorry about that, I hope it's not any inconvenience..

Time Zone:
Pick-up or Drop-off:
Friend Code:
Ramen Cup
Ramen
Robot Hero
Snack Machine
Spherical Radar
Termina's Moon
2 Wall Mounted Monitor
World Map
Bathhouse wall
Bath Tile
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Looks like you missed a few things on the order form ;)

Could I just ask for your time zone and whether you would prefer delivery or pick-up?

Looks like you missed a few things on the order form ;)

Could I just ask for your time zone and whether you would prefer delivery or pick-up?

Why, yes I did. Sorry about that..I'm such a scatterbrain sometimes. :p

My timezone is Eastern Standard(EST), and I'd prefer drop off. I edited it back into the order form just for convenience's sake.

Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop Off
Friend Code:
Ramen Cup
Ramen
Robot Hero
Snack Machine
Spherical Radar
Termina's Moon
2 Wall Mounted Monitor
World Map
Bathhouse wall
Bath Tile

Tysvm Sam ^^<3

Also, I believe I gave you all the stuff up there? ^^ I'll check around my town. Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent! Tysm!

Thank you for ordering!! <3 Enjoy!

I checked all over my town, I didn't see them anywhere. But that's perfectly fine!! If you'd still like me to pay the 40 TBT for them then I'd gladly do it.

Alright..I should be around for probably 3 hours knowing how bad I am at sleeping. :p If you can't make it then then I won't be available until (likely) Tuesday. No rush though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back