• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! <3 I'm here to buy in bulk if that's okay.
Mayor: Lauren (will be on as a side character, Aspen or Verity)
Town: Rosevale
Time Zone: PST
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop off preferred
Friend Code: in sidebar~
Items you want: White roses x50, white tulips x50, white cosmos x50
Offer: 100 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Heya! <3 I'm here to buy in bulk if that's okay.
Mayor: Lauren (will be on as a side character, Aspen or Verity)
Town: Rosevale
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop off preferred
Friend Code: in sidebar~
Items you want: White roses x50, white tulips x50, white cosmos x50
Offer: 100 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Accepted :)

Hey there! <3 Just a quick question-- do you know how long it'd take to get a Fueki set and a gold tool set? Thought I had some for my giveaway but turns out I don't and would like to get some asap. If you'd be able to get me those things then I'll put in an order, tysm <3

Hey there! <3 Just a quick question-- do you know how long it'd take to get a Fueki set and a gold tool set? Thought I had some for my giveaway but turns out I don't and would like to get some asap. If you'd be able to get me those things then I'll put in an order, tysm <3

Hey!! I currently don't do the Fueki Set since it is hard to come by, sadly. :(
I can add the full golden set to your order for just 25 tbt if that is fine?

Mayor: Chantal
Town:Chocolat
Time Zone: pacific
Pick-up or Drop-off: p/u? Do you have an abd machine to use? ty
Friend Code: 2595-4157-6964
Items you want: 25 mil igb, counter table, 10 saplings
Offer:145 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes

Last edited:
Mayor: Chantal
Town:Chocolat
Time Zone: pacific
Pick-up or Drop-off: p/u? Do you have an abd machine to use? ty
Friend Code: 2595-4157-6964
Items you want: 25 mil igb and counter table
Offer:133 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes

Accepted :) Will be done with yours by tomorrow. Thank you for ordering!

Sounds good. Thank you. :) See ya tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry added some saplings to my order too if that's ok :) adjusted the offer accordingly

Mayor: Sophie
Town: Willow
Time Zone: Pst
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop off
Friend Code:
Items you want: Round and elegant mushroom, 10 clovers, palm tree lamp, cabana bookshelf & dresser, k.k. Birthday, and dollhouse dress :)
Offer: 20tbt??

Thanks Trasey!! :)

Mayor: Sophie
Town: Willow
Time Zone: Pst
Friend Code:
Items you want: Round and elegant mushroom, 10 clovers, palm tree lamp, cabana bookshelf & dresser, k.k. Birthday, and dollhouse dress :)
Offer: 20tbt??

Thanks Trasey!! :)

Accepted!

Mayor: Nut
Town: Beanche
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code: 5043-4498-4788
Items you want: 10 mil IGB, full kiddie series minus table and wallpaper, and a rococo shelf

Offer: 75-80 tbt?

Last edited:
Mayor: Jade
Town: Skybound
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop-off
Friend Code: 1521 3372 8566
Items you want: throwing beans, golden watering can
Offer: 20 TBT (edit: I hope you don't mind the edit, but I'm getting the vibe my previous offer was a bit silly o<o )
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes! ovo

Last edited:
Mayor: Edon
Town: Fantome
Time zone: US EST
Friendcode: 1349-8451-1813
Pick up or drop off: Drop off
Items you want: Golden axe,
Offer: 15 tbt? (I'm not sure if thats not ok if not let me know and I can go higher! Still getting used to trading!)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes!
Please note I work everyday but thursday and friday so i may not respond quickly

Last edited:
Mayor: Nut
Town: Beanche
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code: 5043-4498-4788
Items you want: 10 mil IGB, full kiddie series minus table and wallpaper, and a rococo shelf

Offer: 75-80 tbt?

Accepted :))

Mayor: Jade
Town: Skybound
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop-off
Friend Code: 1521 3372 8566
Items you want: throwing beans, golden watering can
Offer: 20 TBT (edit: I hope you don't mind the edit, but I'm getting the vibe my previous offer was a bit silly o<o )
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes! ovo

Lol, it was a high amount before and excessive but I accept!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Edon
Town: Fantome
Time zone: US EST
Friendcode: 1349-8451-1813
Pick up or drop off: Drop off
Items you want: Golden axe,
Offer: 15 tbt? (I'm not sure if thats not ok if not let me know and I can go higher! Still getting used to trading!)
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yes!
Please note I work everyday but thursday and friday so i may not respond quickly

Accepted

- - - Post Merge - - -

New Shop Update Coming Soon

There's going to be a new update soon to my shop! It will be the second post on the first page!
Thank you everyone for the support! :)

Yay! Please pm me when you're ready I head off to work in an hour and a half so I wont have my 3DS on me, I wont be back until about 11pm USA EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back