• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

Dolby

I drive the bus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Dethy 7

Once upon a time, there were 8 detectives in an Arctic outpost, attempting to determine the cause of death of the brother of one of the detectives. Little did they know two of them conspired to commit the crime, and were actively covering it up. That is, until one of them uncovered the truth, and died because of it.

Day/Night Posts
Night Zero

Playerlist
1. Jacob-Detective-Lynched Day Three
2. Ness-Detective-Died Night One
3. Rory&Easton-Vigilante-Modkilled Day Three
4. Tom-Mafia Goon-Lynched Day Two
5. Heyden Mafia Goon
6. Toadsworthy-Detective-Died Night One
7. Raskell f11-Detective-Died Night Two

Mechanics
Dethy is a game type that puts up a group of mostly detectives against a smaller group of mafia. The mafia, of course, know who they are and can communicate with each other, unlike the rest of the town group. You'd think that a bunch of detectives being on the town side would be overwhelming overpowered, but there's a catch. The sanity of each detective is in question. Each detective is told that they are a "detective" but do not know their sanity. Upon death, their sanity's are not revealed. The game starts on night zero, and neither the mafia or the vigilante can kill on night 0. Lynches are majority, and no lynch is an option. The mafia win once they outnumber the town. The town win once the mafia are eliminated.

Roles
Sane Detective- Once per night you may choose to inspect a player. You will receive the accurate alignment of your target. You and all other detectives will only know their role to be "Detective"

Insane Detective- Once per night you may choose to inspect a player. You will receive the opposite alignment of your target. You and all other detectives will only know their role to be "Detective"

Naive Detective- Once per night you may choose to inspect a player. Your target will return as Town regardless of Alignment. You and all other detectives will only know their role to be "Detective"

Paranoid Detective- Once per night you may choose to inspect a player. Your target will return as Mafia regardless of alignment. You and all other detectives will only know their role to be "Detective"

Vigilante- You can kill any player at night, but only once per game.

Mafia Goon(x2)- You and your partner must work together to eliminate the town. You can chose to kill any player once per night, except on night zero. You win once you outnumber the town

General Rules
1. No private communication is allowed in this game (except between the mafia)
2. You must make one Substantial post at least once every full day/ night cycle (this may be waived if the cycle ends early due to majority being reached for a lynch)
3. Days and nights are 12 hours long each, except when majority is reached for a lynch. A full cycle taking place over 24 hours.
4. Don't edit your posts. First infraction will result in a warning, second in a modkill
5. Do not compare role PM phrasing or timing.
6. All players must vote to lynch at least once every other day. No lynch is a valid option. Vote by typing ##Vote: Playername in the thread. Remove your vote by typing in ##Unvote.
7. I reserve the right to prevent a player from joining for their past behavior.

Last edited:
/in

[Glitch fix]

Aren't you banned?

You're in

5 TBT I'm mafia and screw my bluff

I'm assuming this is in

You're in

You're in

You're in

Seeing as we have 7 players, I'm ending sign-ups and starting the game at 10 am PST tomorrow.

Aren't you banned?

You're in

I'm assuming this is in

You're in

You're in

You're in

Seeing as we have 7 players, I'm ending sign-ups and starting the game at 10 am PST tomorrow.

TOM LITERALLY UNBANNED ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf i hate this forum ur all gay

TOM LITERALLY UNBANNED ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf i hate this forum ur all gay

what is the point of making comments like this are you trying to be cool? edgy? make a statement?
the actual effect is just cringey
if you are unhappy just leave :lemon: please

Last edited:
what is the point of making comments like this are you trying to be cool? edgy? make a statement?
the actual effect is just cringey
if you are unhappy just leave :lemon: please

can u stop being butthurt that ur bad and no one here likes u besides dolby cos endless pwned u (ur the reason u lost that game and took a break from mafia MEGALUL) everyone besides u two love me as evidenced by the thread jacob made <3

u: make mafia boring xdddddddddddd toadsworthy WHO?
me: fun and exciting and cool and superior and makes mafia games fun

>>>>:lemon:

Last edited:
Back