Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

Who's maf clicc like ����������

Day Three​

F11 died, she was a Detective

You have 12 hours to decide on a lynch. Day will end early if two players vote for the same player

well that was shortlived
f11 came back mafia sooo my mafia result on Rory isn't correct either, so it's Jacob and Rory's the vig, gg

##VOTE: Jacob

Hayden returned mafia, 3/3 inspections correct gg no re ##vote: Hayden

That's so lame. Yet another game foiled by that 1 lurker.

If only I wasn't so soft on Heyden. I knew he was mafia, I should have pressure him more or Atleast pointed out more of his flaws.

IF YOURE NOT GOING TO PLAY, DO NOT SIGN UP. jesus christ

nice job hayden and tom <33 shouldve seen what tom did D1 ;(

IF YOURE NOT GOING TO PLAY, DO NOT SIGN UP. jesus christ

nice job hayden and tom <33 shouldve seen what tom did D1 ;(

I think Rory probably tried playing, he probably just didn't have a clue what he was supposed to do.

i was relying on rory to not vote oops yay, gg
i must admit, ness you did pretty good this round, or maybe i was just really bad lol

I didn't know that I had to get up a freaking 2 AM in the morning to play this. School is a thing...

Hey I get it dude. Times were inconvenient for people this time around, days are usually 48 hours. Hope you stick around for the next mafia game.

Yes Rory, all things considered I think you would've known what you were doing had the times been more convenient.

Who put the tag rip rose...........
See how calm I can be guys, accept me

Last edited:
Hey man rory I get school is a thing, I think we're in the same time zone. It probably does throw you off that your first game here is 12 hour phases (I don't like those as much either).

But as a whole tho, there was like an average of like 3 or 4 posts per person a phase... even less.

It's just a shame that a lot of people got busy (or got banned...) because I know theres like other people who also really wanted to play and high activity rates were needed for that last day.

I think if we're gonna do 12 hour phases they should be like for bigger scale games, mostly 24 hours from now on?

(( @RORY congrats on staying alive till the end at least!! Come back for another game here cuz now you're experienced and we need more experienced players ))

Last edited:
Hey man rory I get school is a thing, I think we're in the same time zone. It probably does throw you off that your first game here is 12 hour phases (I don't like those as much either).

But as a whole tho, there was like an average of like 3 or 4 posts per person a phase... even less.

It's just a shame that a lot of people got busy (or got banned...) because I know theres like other people who also really wanted to play and high activity rates were needed for that last day.

I think if we're gonna do 12 hour phases they should be like for bigger scale games, mostly 24 hours from now on?

(( @RORY congrats on staying alive till the end at least!! Come back for another game here cuz now you're experienced and we need more experienced players ))

lold
btw your team won in the mortal kombat game
idk if you knew

lold
btw your team won in the mortal kombat game
idk if you knew

oh the got banned reference was toward raskell cuz he got actually banned during the game

and of course we won mortal kombat im like.. a God at mafia...

oh the got banned reference was toward raskell cuz he got actually banned during the game

and of course we won mortal kombat im like.. a God at mafia...

You say as you thought heyden was vigilante when I got him to say he wasn't several pages back

Back