Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

If I'm to die tonight, I don't want any of you blindly following Jacob. I'm not too sure about Jacob, looking back at his post on post #94, because it feels like he's trying to get on my good side.
The fact that N e s s's reads are lining up and reassuring mine keeps me sus of you. I am confident in my reads.
I'll own up to that this contridicts me defending him 2 posts later, I just don't like how he's using my words as a way of supporting his read on toad, when I initially didn't have anything against toad.

I'm actually feeling a bit more townish vibes from Toad this time around. He's been much more calm, and he's had well thought out responses to my pokes at him. This shows some signs of town to me.

Tom is acting really weird this game. Its not like Tom, scum Tom would actively be scheming ways to manipulate people with his history of having a silver tongue. Yet he's so god damn quiet that I can't even tell. I'm a bit more null on Tom.

And to put it bluntly I think that Heyden is mafia. Rory could potentially actually be the vigilante, considering they seemed a forgetful for posting their result.

So yeah thats everything. Hope I live.

Day Two​

Ness died during the night. He was a Detective

Toadsworthy died during the night. He was a Detective

Day two has begun. You have 12 hours to reach a decision on a lynch, or until majority(3 votes) is reached on a player. It is currently LYLO

Rory came back as town, so that means I'm either sane or naive, and that one mafia is Jacob or Rory.
Vig should out as well bc were at 2 DT + Vig vs 2 mafia

What we possibly do know (depending on who's lying and who isn't)
Jacob is SANE or NAIVE
Raskell is SANE or NAIVE
Tom is PARANOID or INSANE (sane maybe??)
Rory is SANE or NAIVE
Hayden is SANE or NAIVE
This isn't credible until everyone outs tho so I'll wait

##VOTE: Rory
placeholder bc he's currently my highest sus out of the 2 and no one's talked yet and I have to sleep and I won't be awake before the deadline so that's great, timezones <3

Tom came back to me as mafia. I was right that N e s s is town, so that either makes me Sane or Naive, and it cant be naive now.

##VOTE: Tom

Can we have an extra hour bc the first 5 weren't actually used kthx

If Tom is vig Jacob is scum
If Raskell is vig then Tom is either lying or paranoid/insane, depends on todays result
If Rory is vig then Jacob is scum bc that would make insane

The odds seem more favourable in Jacob as it seems
If Raskell is vig then that's a different scenario but I'm almost certain he's a DT based on his whatever it was slip
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Jacob

I think Jacob is the other sane or na?ve. So I'm going with Tom.

##VOTE: Tom

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know. It's my first game. I just don't trust Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we have an extra hour bc the first 5 weren't actually used kthx

If Tom is vig Jacob is scum
If Raskell is vig then Tom is either lying or paranoid/insane, depends on todays result
If Rory is vig then Jacob is scum bc that would make insane

The odds seem more favourable in Jacob as it seems
If Raskell is vig then that's a different scenario but I'm almost certain he's a DT based on his whatever it was slip
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Jacob

Jacob returned as town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm to die tonight, I don't want any of you blindly following Jacob. I'm not too sure about Jacob, looking back at his post on post #94, because it feels like he's trying to get on my good side.

I'll own up to that this contridicts me defending him 2 posts later, I just don't like how he's using my words as a way of supporting his read on toad, when I initially didn't have anything against toad.

I'm actually feeling a bit more townish vibes from Toad this time around. He's been much more calm, and he's had well thought out responses to my pokes at him. This shows some signs of town to me.

Tom is acting really weird this game. Its not like Tom, scum Tom would actively be scheming ways to manipulate people with his history of having a silver tongue. Yet he's so god damn quiet that I can't even tell. I'm a bit more null on Tom.

And to put it bluntly I think that Heyden is mafia. Rory could potentially actually be the vigilante, considering they seemed a forgetful for posting their result.

So yeah thats everything. Hope I live.

Well toad died? And Tom is... Tom... so... like I said... suspect of Tom 100%.

Votes

Tom -(2)
Jacob
Raskell

Jacob - (1)
Heyden

You have four hours left to decide on a lynch. Currently, Tom is set to be lynched at the end of the day

- - - Post Merge - - -

All players who do not vote today will be modkilled will (hopefully) be replaced. Also, in the event that a tie occurs, the first person to reach the amount of votes would be lynched

Last edited:
Nester came back to me as mafia but clearly wasnt the case. :(

Also yeah my behavior this game has been off because I've got more things on my plate, had this been a 24 hour dethy I'd been more active. So is the case on me now literally because Nessy pointed out my activity?

Pretty sure I'm set to die and I don't think anyone is going to get on to sway votes, but in the interest in self preservation right I'm voting #vote: Jacob. Sorry buddy

Night Two​

Tom the Mafia Goon won't be able to enjoy his 5 TBT

I've decided to waive the modkill on Rory, as he hasn't come on since before my warning on modkills for today, and the close nature of this game. You have 12 hours to send in actions

Last edited:
I'll inspect hayden i guess

I'm almost like 80% hayden is vig, if u are then u already kno what to do ((kill rory))

And if you are vig rory shoot hayden.

lol these times are so inconvenient for me

I'll inspect Jacob. I don't know what I missed but oh well.

And I'll do Raskell if he flips scum then it's jacob if he flips town it's Rory
and no, I'm not vig and they only have 1 shot anyway

I'll investigated Heyden. Don't ask me why. I'm just going to do it.

Omg Tom with that revenge ban!!

Back