• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

Is there an updated list of who's investigated who? N1 and N0?

I think toads is forcing his talk some. That he isn't genuine or trying to cover something.

Well I'm not gonna spill my guts on my whole following of this logic puzzle thing, because then I will get targeted by mafia
As well as if I outright talk to people about things, they can get targeted to get killed by mafia
If someone else would like to show me that they can follow this whole cluster, then I would gladly take more of a backseat, but the only person who showed that they were really analyzing everything was Jacob and it wasn't really that thorough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there an updated list of who's investigated who? N1 and N0?

N0
Toadsworthy --> Tom = Town
Tom --> Raskell = Mafia
Raskell --> Toadsworthy = Town
Rory&Easton --> Heyden = Town
Heyden --> Jacob = Town
Jacob --> Ness = Town
Ness --> Rory&Easton = Mafia

N1
Toadsworthy --> Heyden
Jacob --> Tom
Heyden --> Rory
Rory --> Toadsworthy
Raskell --> Jacob
Tom --> Ness
Ness --> Raskell

So basically you're saying that you can't trust me because I'm suspicious of you.
Or I can't trust you because you're telling vig to shoot me based on flawed logic, because I'm not sure if you know but almost half the people playing are lying.

N0
Toadsworthy --> Tom = Town
Tom --> Raskell = Mafia
Raskell --> Toadsworthy = Town
Rory&Easton --> Heyden = Town
Heyden --> Jacob = Town
Jacob --> Ness = Town
Ness --> Rory&Easton = Mafia

N1
Toadsworthy --> Heyden
Jacob --> Tom
Heyden --> Rory
Rory --> Toadsworthy
Raskell --> Jacob
Tom --> Ness
Ness --> Raskell

The only thing we have a sure thing on... is Tom being insane or paranoid. Either that or my slip was on purpose.

Can people lie about their investigations?

I think the answer is yes, but making sure... because if so... the talk is all circumstantial but substantiated opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks toadsworthy for keeping up with N0 and N1 btw.

Or I can't trust you because you're telling vig to shoot me based on flawed logic, because I'm not sure if you know but almost half the people playing are lying.

This. Although this is my first rodeo, I'm surprised this isn't considered more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If N1's investigations are in... can the night be rushed?

I'm asking because this will help but if not, I can clearly see why there is a strict time period that is followed.

The only thing we have a sure thing on... is Tom being insane or paranoid. Either that or my slip was on purpose.

Can people lie about their investigations?

I think the answer is yes, but making sure... because if so... the talk is all circumstantial but substantiated opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks toadsworthy for keeping up with N0 and N1 btw.

Well literally anyone can be lying right now.... so tom and ness are both in the same boat (and its easier to focus on this small subset rather than all the people who cried town) they are either paranoid, insane, or sane, or lying. Since we are all pretty sure you are blue, and I have more faith in Ness being town than tom, thats why I wanted him to investigate you than Tom.

Well literally anyone can be lying right now.... so tom and ness are both in the same boat (and its easier to focus on this small subset rather than all the people who cried town) they are either paranoid, insane, or sane, or lying. Since we are all pretty sure you are blue, and I have more faith in Ness being town than tom, thats why I wanted him to investigate you than Tom.

The game is much easier due to my slip and I would like to apologize for that once again. I'm sure you all didn't want an easier game.

Based on unsubstantiated reasoning (besides the fact Tom's N0 investigation is false), I can agree that Ness investigating me is a good choice as it will show his.

The game is much easier due to my slip and I would like to apologize for that once again. I'm sure you all didn't want an easier game.

Based on unsubstantiated reasoning (besides the fact Tom's N0 investigation is false), I can agree that Ness investigating me is a good choice as it will show his.

it happens, don't beat yourself up over it... don't be upset if mafia targets you for it too...

investigating me is a good choice as it will have a chance of showing his*

bc... he can always lie.. :p

I'm not sure what you mean by flawed logic, I was going off of what Jacob's theory was, which you said the following about:
I think he's town, his reads were pretty good and it doesn't seem like mafia Jacob

And yes, I am quite aware that 3/7 people are lying.

it happens, don't beat yourself up over it... don't be upset if mafia targets you for it too...
'

I'm still not sure what a kill/vig/mafia is... I know roles. Paranoid, Sane, Insane, Na?ve... that's about it.

Toadsworthy, who are you suspicious of at the moment? I'd like to know your basic scum reads.

'

I'm still not sure what a kill/vig/mafia is... I know roles. Paranoid, Sane, Insane, Na?ve... that's about it.

Well taking someone out of the game is a kill... Either through town deciding to lynch, a vigilante/vig (town-sided person with ability to kill anyone usually once), or through the mafia (the opposition to the town that together has a killpower that they use during the night to take out townies).

Toadsworthy, who are you suspicious of at the moment? I'd like to know your basic scum reads.

Tom and Rory are my suspected two.
I scum-read Jacob at first, but at least he was trying, so I've laid off my suspicions of him

Back