• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

I don't give a monkey's left nut about you being town. This is about Toadsworthy's thoughts and schemes right, they look scummy.

I thought you thought Tom was a sane... so that's why. :confused:

Why is that, so that I don't investigate your scum partner Heyden?

Because if you investigate Raskell (who we know as Blue) you either get mafia... which means you are paranoid and we can eliminate that from everyone's possible roles, really helping sift through people claiming mafia.

Or you read him as town. And we can then look back at Rory and take that investigation as true and kill him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Ness has been conning us this whole time and is just lying....

I thought you thought Tom was a sane... so that's why. :confused:

I said I think that Jacob is most likely sane from his inspection on me. I know I'm town, nobody else does. Its still a chance that the sane cop is actually you, so it isn't for certain.

OK I'M HOME. Don't really see the point in reads bc we literally have 1 inspection so far plus almost half the player lists 'inspections aren't credible so vig really has a shot in the dark, and tomorrow is possible LYLO
Anyway, disregard my old reads that was a cluster****
NOTE: I'm disregarding the 'inspections' bc its dumb to base it off that when we only have 1 round of them so far

Raskell
Don't know why everyone's saying he townslipped might have skimmed over the part but ok

Jacob
I think he's town, his reads were pretty good and it doesn't seem like mafia Jacob

Tom
I'm pretty sure I know Tom town vs Tom maf based on his behaviour so far

Rory
Not sure, sort of conflicted on my thoughts on him

Ness
Sort of sus, nothing substantial though, it's more of a gut feeling on Ness tbh lol

Toads
I find his approach a but too pushy, or not genuine if you know what I mean, idk. Some of his later posts seem a bit off too as if he wants to help town but it all seems forced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and keep in mind WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES BASED ON OUR OWN RESULTS, so if you really are cop you're inspection may not be as true as you think if you base it off others' as well bc half the playerlist is lying lmao

Heyden, I'm going to ask you upfront. Are you the vigilante? You'd be doing a service to everyone by revealing that you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm either sane or na?ve.

Ok then, well what is your opinion about Heyden, Toads or even Rory?

Heyden, I'm going to ask you upfront. Are you the vigilante? You'd be doing a service to everyone by revealing that you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A service by getting shot, but no im not vig.

A service by getting shot, but no im not vig.

If you read my earlier post, then it would explain why it would be a service.

The vigilante's shot has no consequence tonight besides losing a town or mafia player. If the vigilante dies after shooting, the only thing we lose is a vote.

I don't understand how I can come off as forced and pushy, but Jacob posts a theory thats waaaay too specific and no one sees that as a red flag. I responded to how his theory had holes, and his response was that he just liked how his reads were lining up with ness's...

I'm sorry if you feel I've been fake in posting all the investigative schedules, but its because otherwise people wouldn't be as organized (as shown by how tom just came in and said he would investigate Ness, when I had posted saying who to investigate....)

I promise it will all help tomorrow after some more investigations come in.

If a vig misfire causes LYLO then maybe hold off on shooting then till we are more certain.

The vigilante's shot has no consequence tonight besides losing a town or mafia player. If the vigilante dies after shooting, the only thing we lose is a vote.
But if the vigilante also shoots a town member we lose yet another vote. I don't rlly understand your logic so I'm not really inclined to believe or trust what your saying atm

Most probable thing that happens is that Vig hits a townie though... and if that happens town is screwed. I say risk it and save it, because the most probable thing for mafia is that they hit a cop, not the vig. Vig then shoots night 2 when we have a better grasp of actually who to kill.

I don't understand how I can come off as forced and pushy, but Jacob posts a theory thats waaaay too specific and no one sees that as a red flag. I responded to how his theory had holes, and his response was that he just liked how his reads were lining up with ness's...

I'm sorry if you feel I've been fake in posting all the investigative schedules, but its because otherwise people wouldn't be as organized (as shown by how tom just came in and said he would investigate Ness, when I had posted saying who to investigate....)

I promise it will all help tomorrow after some more investigations come in.

If a vig misfire causes LYLO then maybe hold off on shooting then till we are more certain.

Not really logical because it will be MYLO and if we don't lynch at all then it will still be LYLO. Beneficial for vig to just shoot tonight imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

N2 if vig is alive it'll be misfire or lose as well so

Not really logical because it will be MYLO and if we don't lynch at all then it will still be LYLO. Beneficial for vig to just shoot tonight imo

You're worried about the vig shooting a town member, yet you just said that it would be beneficial for the vig to shoot tonight?

Thats literally what I just said, but you just can't trust what I'm saying at the moment.

You're worried about the vig shooting a town member, yet you just said that it would be beneficial for the vig to shoot tonight?

Thats literally what I just said, but you just can't trust what I'm saying at the moment.
In defense of myself, not generalising the situation as whole, as it seems your eyes are so set on me currently

- - - Post Merge - - -

N2 if vig is alive it'll be misfire or lose as well so

I had totally forgotten what LYLO and MYLO were so I'm probably using that term wrong.

So should vig fire even less informed now? or save it for tomorrow, when we could possibly know more....
As pessimistic as I'm being, you can't discredit that a Vig is twice as likely to hit a townie right now and that would suck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think toads is forcing his talk some. That he isn't genuine or trying to cover something.

In defense of myself, not generalising the situation as whole, as it seems your eyes are so set on me currently

So basically you're saying that you can't trust me because I'm suspicious of you.

I think N e s s is just breaking down the details.

Back