Mafia Dethy 7: Just a short game- Mafia Win!

Yea I'll inspect Tom tonight.

Rory is extremely sus as 5 people claimed to have received town inspections: Me, Raskell, Hayden, Toads and Rory

Theres only 3 possibilities of inspections that can return town. Excluding me and Raskell for his slip, that leaves Hayden, Toads and Rory.

If this is correct Raskell and I are Sane and Naive, Tom and N e s s are Insane and Paranoid
Hayden, Toads and Rory are the mafia and one of them is Vig. So whichever one of you is vig, kill one of the other two in that list. If you get shot tonight, we will lynch the 3rd person and win.

To recap, Tom inspected Raskell, who slipped. Raskell came back as mafia, making tom Insane Cop.
This makes Ness paranoid, leaving Rory, his inspection, a toss up between genuine mafia and the vig.
Jacob, I, inspected N e s s, whom I already assume to be town. This probably makes me the Sane Cop based on Raskell's inspection:
Raskell inspected Toad, who in turn was Town. This makes Raskell the Naive cop. After it all circles around I just don't see Toad being a cop, I really don't.

This leaves Toad, Hayden and Rory. As explained above, the Vig in these 3 should shoot one of the other two TONIGHT. The last one will get lynched tomorrow.

I green lock myself, N e s s, Tom and Raskell till the end of the game.

Note: to Toad, Hayden or Rory, if one of you are a cop, you need to speak up and explain how my theory could be incorrect. I might have some flaws.

HA, great minds think alike

- - - Post Merge - - -

N1

Toadsworthy --> Ness
Jacob -->
Heyden --> Rory
Rory --> Toadsworthy
Raskell --> Jacob
Tom -->
Ness --> Raskell

I'll switch to Ness since Me and Raskell were both on Jacob
Jacob picks Tom
Tom picks Heyden

So Jacob and Tom still need to pick for N1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw Jacob's post. Only Tom needs to still investigate?

Maybe I'm having fun. c:

People don't play mafia for fun. Or maybe this is just news to me, I dunno. 2 years of mafia has made me a bit more rational than I used to be. (Tom remembers pretty well how I used to play this) But anyway i'm still a dumba$$ so what do I know.

Btw, you don't really do very much for your team by saying something along the lines of "omg do you really think i'm mafia" or "omg //////yay!!!!/////". Look up some basic scum hunting methods on the mafia wiki.

Anyway I have a pet theory I'm making as to whom I think scum is, but I have 2 spanish assignments and an essay to write so give me a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll inspect Rory

Town
Rory
Toads

Neutral/idk
Jacob
Tom

Sus
Raskell

Maf
Rory??

on mobile soz for b&w!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah Ness sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait ignore the last bit Rory as maf I think he's more town, dk why I out him twice

- - - Post Merge - - -

put*
k im done

Heyden when you come back online I would care for you to provide an explanation for your reads.

You started by saying that Tom investigated Raskell who slipped (which I agree he is probably blue), but that means Tom could be insane or paranoid, we have no way of determining which one Tom is though, or he could be completely lying.
Based on the roles, we really only need one claim that someone is mafia (Insane, sane, and Naive all can give town claims truthfully). So one of the two, Tom and Ness, is paranoid. The other is insane, sane, or lying. And we can't really determine which of those or who is what based on the limited information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Jacob's way doesn't work because he assumes both the mafia claims are credible. But we don't really know which 3 people made up their claim. With that alone theres too much variability to really be able to nail down whose what.

I think Jacob's way doesn't work because he assumes both the mafia claims are credible. But we don't really know which 3 people made up their claim. With that alone theres too much variability to really be able to nail down whose what.

That's what this noob was wondering.

We need to take that into high consideration imo.

I can inspect Nessy then

N1

Toadsworthy --> Ness
Jacob -->
Heyden --> Rory
Rory --> Toadsworthy
Raskell --> Jacob
Tom -->
Ness --> Raskell

I'll switch to Ness since Me and Raskell were both on Jacob
Jacob picks Tom
Tom picks Heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you already sent it, I can just change mine to heyden.... and send Dolby a third PM lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

N1

Toadsworthy --> Heyden
Jacob --> Tom
Heyden --> Rory
Rory --> Toadsworthy
Raskell --> Jacob
Tom --> Ness
Ness --> Raskell

Tom is paranoid or insane. He's not na?ve or sane.

N0... the investigation was a bust.

Hmmmm Toad I see what you are saying. The probabilities of my theory being correct are fairly obscure. However I took into serious consideration factors such as: The insane cop has a much higher probability of an inspection turning as Mafia rather than Town and such like that. The only outlier I see rushing through my brain would be if Tom were scum and he inspected Raskell, faking the outcome and throwing me off.

If this being the case, you were the one who inspected Tom, getting a town reading (as you claim). That would open possibilities for different matches of YOUR sanity which in turn changed everyone else's. However I do not trust you at all as you are on my sus list, I'm sure you understand that. Anything you say will not have the same validation as opposed to anything N e s s will tell me (for example). I know your playing style very well.

The only thing left to do is wait on tell of who dies and inspection result for the next day.

I would personally prefer for Tom to investigate heyden. My 2 major suspicions right now would be heyden and Rory. I already got a mafia result back on Rory, so if I get a mafia result back from Raskell tonight then that basically confirms that i'm the paranoid cop. I'm 110% certain right now that Tom is the insane cop, and i'm also atleast 70% sure that heyden is 1 of our scum.

Hey vigilante, if you could do us a solid and shoot Heyden that'd be appreciated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or hell, heres an idea: Me and tom investigate Heyden and Rory, and see what happens from there.

I would personally prefer for Tom to investigate heyden. My 2 major suspicions right now would be heyden and Rory. I already got a mafia result back on Rory, so if I get a mafia result back from Raskell tonight then that basically confirms that i'm the paranoid cop. I'm 110% certain right now that Tom is the insane cop, and i'm also atleast 70% sure that heyden is 1 of our scum.

Hey vigilante, if you could do us a solid and shoot Heyden that'd be appreciated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or hell, heres an idea: Me and tom investigate Heyden and Rory, and see what happens from there.

I like the idea of you investigating Raskell. I wouldn't switch

The fact that N e s s's reads are lining up and reassuring mine keeps me sus of you. I am confident in my reads.

well I hope I get to stick around long enough to prove you wrong... we shall see what happens in the morning
Lord knows I am going to be doing homework up until 2am anyway

Whoever is the Vig, make sure when you fake claim in the morning, you are fake claiming Town and not Mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

But why so sus of me?

You're kinda stating the obvious here. He's already explained it here:
To recap, Tom inspected Raskell, who slipped. Raskell came back as mafia, making tom Insane Cop.
This makes Ness paranoid, leaving Rory, his inspection, a toss up between genuine mafia and the vig.
Jacob, I, inspected N e s s, whom I already assume to be town. This probably makes me the Sane Cop based on Raskell's inspection:
Raskell inspected Toad, who in turn was Town. This makes Raskell the Naive cop. After it all circles around I just don't see Toad being a cop, I really don't.
Let me take a look at your rebuttal for this post:

You started by saying that Tom investigated Raskell who slipped (which I agree he is probably blue), but that means Tom could be insane or paranoid, we have no way of determining which one Tom is though, or he could be completely lying.
Based on the roles, we really only need one claim that someone is mafia (Insane, sane, and Naive all can give town claims truthfully). So one of the two, Tom and Ness, is paranoid. The other is insane, sane, or lying. And we can't really determine which of those or who is what based on the limited information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't make any point here. This doesn't lead to any kind of discussionable counter argument, you're only suggesting that Tom is lying. If you made this post as a way to back yourself up, then you didn't really give any kind of substantial proof; its just fluff. I don't think Tom is lying, mostly because of the fact that Jacob investigated me; I know I'm town, so I'm inclinde to believe him to be the sane cop.

Toadsworthy, if you're the vigilante then it would be really helpful if you claimed right now. Otherwise, I feel more inclind to be suspicious of you.

In fact, whomever the Vigilante is would be doing a service by straight up claiming. We would have 1 less fake investigation as well as someone who can shoot 1 of our 3 contendors.

You're kinda stating the obvious here. He's already explained it here:

Let me take a look at your rebuttal for this post:

You didn't make any point here. This doesn't lead to any kind of discussionable counter argument, you're only suggesting that Tom is lying. If you made this post as a way to back yourself up, then you didn't really give any kind of substantial proof; its just fluff. I don't think Tom is lying, mostly because of the fact that Jacob investigated me; I know I'm town, so I'm inclinde to believe him to be the sane cop.Toadsworthy, if you're the vigilante then it would be really helpful if you claimed right now. Otherwise, I feel more inclind to be suspicious of you.

In fact, whomever the Vigilante is would be doing a service by straight up claiming. We would have 1 less fake investigation as well as someone who can shoot 1 of our 3 contendors.

I slipped and everyone knows I'm town. That's why people are saying Tom is insane or paranoid because when he investigated me, he got back mafia.

I slipped and everyone knows I'm town. That's why people are saying Tom is insane or paranoid because when he investigated me, he got back mafia.

I don't give a monkey's left nut about you being town. This is about Toadsworthy's thoughts and schemes right, they look scummy.

Back