• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Not receiving letters

Maomi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone. I've read that you're supposed to receive letters at 5pm, 9am and 6am, but for some reason I only receive letters at 6am when the game refreshes for a new day. Is this normal? And is someone experiencing the same problem?

Last edited:
I think you get letters from villagers, your mom, that sort of thing at 6 AM. HHA, Campground, Nookling items, minigame rewards and player-made mail at 9 AM and nookling items, minigame rewards, player-made mail at 5 PM.
Not sure but that's what I noticed.

Hi everyone. I've read that you're supposed to receive letters at 5pm, 9am and 6am, but for some reason I only receive letters at 6am when the game refreshes for a new day. Is this normal? And is someone experiencing the same problem?

Automatic mail generated by the game arrives at 6 AM. 9 AM and 5 PM are mail times for orders from Nook's homes and other players.

I bought a painting from Crazy Redd earlier today, but didn't receive it in the mail at 5pm. Is it also supposed to come tomorrow then?

I bought a painting from Crazy Redd earlier today, but didn't receive it in the mail at 5pm. Is it also supposed to come tomorrow then?

Yes, that's a 6 AM letter. Redd doesn't close his shop until evening so it can't be mailed out until evening.

Back