Not receiving letters

Maomi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi everyone. I've read that you're supposed to receive letters at 5pm, 9am and 6am, but for some reason I only receive letters at 6am when the game refreshes for a new day. Is this normal? And is someone experiencing the same problem?

Last edited:
I think you get letters from villagers, your mom, that sort of thing at 6 AM. HHA, Campground, Nookling items, minigame rewards and player-made mail at 9 AM and nookling items, minigame rewards, player-made mail at 5 PM.
Not sure but that's what I noticed.

Hi everyone. I've read that you're supposed to receive letters at 5pm, 9am and 6am, but for some reason I only receive letters at 6am when the game refreshes for a new day. Is this normal? And is someone experiencing the same problem?

Automatic mail generated by the game arrives at 6 AM. 9 AM and 5 PM are mail times for orders from Nook's homes and other players.

I bought a painting from Crazy Redd earlier today, but didn't receive it in the mail at 5pm. Is it also supposed to come tomorrow then?

I bought a painting from Crazy Redd earlier today, but didn't receive it in the mail at 5pm. Is it also supposed to come tomorrow then?

Yes, that's a 6 AM letter. Redd doesn't close his shop until evening so it can't be mailed out until evening.

Back