What Canceled TV Show needs a new season?

Gravity Falls. An amazing show like this deserves a lot more than 40 episodes.

not to be That Guy but twin peaks

except? the remake is coming soon iirc. so i guess it's not really cancelled. unless something happened to that remake (or is it just a new season? im very uninformed)

ALSO CHASING LIFE
omg I forgot all about this show ugh it was my favorite.

Last edited:
Okay this isn't like a kid show, but Finding Carter needs another ****ing season because they cancelled on a huge cliff hanger and I'm so so pissed shshshsahaahahahhhhhhhhh also Nurse Jackie, they did the same exact ****ing thing. Like dude. ID FUSAIBUILABN;JBFVANVFON KM

How I Met Your Mother. It had so many seasons, tho, but my favorite show of all time. I just want some more story for when all the characters are married, have their families and stuff.. but the show ended perfectly so idk

Invader Zim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay this isn't like a kid show, but Finding Carter needs another ****ing season because they cancelled on a huge cliff hanger and I'm so so pissed shshshsahaahahahhhhhhhhh also Nurse Jackie, they did the same exact ****ing thing. Like dude. ID FUSAIBUILABN;JBFVANVFON KM

OH I REMEMBER THAT SHOW! I don't know why I stopped watching it.
Pretending to not feel alone, preeeetending to not feel alone~

Secret Circle, the returned, persons unknown, scream, reign, the glades...

Last edited:
I loved Pushing Daisies as well! I was so bummed out when they canceled it.

If I could pick one show to have more seasons, it would be Carniv?le. It was an HBO show and the story was fascinating and the visuals were so stunning, I still think about that show all the time

Zero Hour. It's a documentary in the style of movie (I think there's a name for that). It covers tragic events such as the Columbine massacre, the Oklahoma bombing, Flight 11, etc.

Chowder. The cartoon on Cartoon Network from 2007 to 2010. Marzipan City is a very unique setting, and the food seemed unrealistic.

Fringe, Revolution, The River, Grimm (even though they're giving us an ending, I feel it'll be rushed...like Fringe), Merlin, and the really big one: Carniv?le.

These are alll so good. And now when I watch a few I've never seen I'm going to be depressed they were ended prematurely XD

Ah I'm so with you on Ren and Stimpy! Such a good show! Magic nose goblins, powdered toast man (hold on to my buttocks!!) and Sven!! Hahaha. MTV should just go back to being MTV with Liquid television, Aeon Flux and Dog boy segments, Daria etc. But then again, music is so different now.

Last edited:
The 1980's Jem and The Holograms. This show was my favorite cartoon as a kid, I used to constantly listen on repeat of The Misfit's songs. Though rewatching it older, I've come to like Jem's songs too. I am so disappointed that it ended so briefly. I wanted more songs, more adventures and stories, a real conclusion..also more Techrat.
That godawful 2015 movie is a total joke and slap in the face of the fans.
If they ever remade it, it'd probably be super cheap and modernized. But NO. I want it in the style of the original cel animation, blaring 80s music and flashy fashion and to stick to plot of what the writers truly intended. That will be the day...

King of the Hill DESPERATELY needs a reboot. It is one of the greatest shows I have ever watched, because it's funny and very realistic, not like Family Guy.

Kappa Mikey. It is a such a unique show with weird humor. I would love to see a 3rd season

You know I used to watch that a long time ago and I probably haven't watched it in about 8 years... xO
I didn't realize they only made 2 seasons. I probably watched every one.

I used to love this show called Pushing Daisies, but it only had two seasons. The visual design used to blow my mind, every episode was so colourful and unique

Yes! I totally forgot about this, I loved this show, I actually got it on DVD for Christmas this year which i was stoked about. Still need to force my boyfriend to watch it because I just love it and all of the characters so much!

Back