• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Canceled TV Show needs a new season?

mondogecko9

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3850-5573-7122
Small Mailbox
Red Candy
Green Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
White Violet
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
There are tons of great TV Shows, some of which came out at the height of their popularity so that they instantly became hits, then there were others that seems like the world wasn't ready to be exposed to it yet. Just as an example: Ren and Stimpy, at the time of it's release; kids LOVED the show, it's gross-out humor, the ironically deep plots, the creative characters. But a large majority of adults hated it for different reasons, mainly the messages were somewhat disturbing, and again, the gross humor. What are some TV Shows/Movies that need to return, they don't have to be animated, I'm just a Ren and Stimpy fan, so I used that. And there's no reason why they don't have new content created, for example Samurai Jack's long awaited 5th Season for example. So am I being way too in depth about TV Shows I love, or does anyone else feel the same way?

I know the singing in Sonic Underground was pretty bad, but I really want to see how it ends. That and Sonic SATAM I would both like to see a new season for.

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
But perhaps, maybe it's best that it stays like this. :)

They need to bring back Invader Zim. That show was ahead of it's time in both story, script, and art style.

Last edited:
I know the singing in Sonic Underground was pretty bad, but I really want to see how it ends. That and Sonic SATAM I would both like to see a new season for.
I wish Sonic and his siblings reunited with their mother... :(

i would normally say twin peaks but..

one of my favourite tv shows is called utopia, i was pretty sad when i found out it was cancelled

Invader zim needs to come back. It probably won't ever come back since the comic makes up for it though.

I used to watch this kind of obscure show years ago called 'unnatural history' it was awesome. They set it up for a second season, but it was canceled. I would love to see it revived.

They need to bring back Invader Zim. That show was ahead of it's time in both story, script, and art style.

Yes. Shut up and take my money. I loved Invader Zim, literally, I think it set me up for my love for dark humor and overall terrifying media. The episode "Bad, Bad Rubber Piggies" where Zim turns objects from Dib's childhood and replaces them with rubber pigs. And the writing in it was AMAZING, Dib even dies in the episode, which was pushing the boundaries of both TV and Nickelodeon at the time.

I used to love this show called Pushing Daisies, but it only had two seasons. The visual design used to blow my mind, every episode was so colourful and unique

I second Pushing Daises. I didn't watch it until after it was cancelled but quickly fell in love. It became my favorite show for a while :( Still holding out hope for Netflix to pick it up...

Kyle XY, Faking It, Pushing Daisies, Eye Candy
All of them deserve one more season at the very least. I'd also say Harper's Island but at this point it'd just be a ****ty horror remake and the first season was just a story of its own with no coming back anyway.

Wander Over Yonder. Disney pulled the rug out from under Craig McCracken and didn't even give him a reason as to why. Painfully underrated show, a real shame it never got mass attention.

The original Cartoon Network teen titans. They left that show on SUCH a cliffhanger!!! That show was like my everything as I was becoming a teenager, it was so well written with really great dialogue, UGHHHH!!!!

Like, TTGo physically pains me, and you can tell it pains the writers/animators as well, to the point where I saw a clip where Control Freak shows the "new" titans episodes of the old show and was like LONG AGO THIS SHOW HAD AN ACTUAL PLOTLINE WITH MORAL FIBER AND COMPELLING PROTAGONISTS and then the titans get angry about the cliffhanger it was left on XD

BRING BACK MY CRINGEY TEENAGEHOOD, GOSH DIDDLY DARNIT!!!!!

Oooh! These are all fantastic suggestions! =D
I would say Hannibal. Such an artistic and intelligent show.
Though there are so many shows that would be awesome if they picked up again.

Ed, Edd and Eddy, if I wanted anything to truly end.

Sure, all the cul-de-sac kids became friends with the Ed's, but I want more, like what happens when they're finished with Peach Creek.

Even if it's just a special final episode, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

It's not a TV series (it's a series of sorts), but I really want more Wallace and Gromit films. Aardman were set back quite a bit following the fire, but they've bounced back and I'd like to see one last Wallace and Gromit film before the actor who voices Wallace dies.

Back