What Canceled TV Show needs a new season?

Bring back KND Cartoon Network...
CzOsgz0.jpg

Wander Over Yonder. Disney pulled the rug out from under Craig McCracken and didn't even give him a reason as to why. Painfully underrated show, a real shame it never got mass attention.
Not to mention Cartoon Network involuntarily brought back his old show and turned it into a disaster. Poor guy.

Wander Over Yonder definitely deserved so much better than it got. It was a genuinely positive and good spirited show and it's a huge disappointment that it got canned.

I'd love another season of Teen Titans as well. I miss the original so much.

Person of Interest had an excellent final season, but was cut short. I think it would have been wonderful if the final season was a full season instead of a half.

I would say the series V that lasted from 2009-2011, I loved it! But season 2 did seem like a haunt, after Lisa was imprisoned, Tyler died, and Erica was killed, so idk how that would be...

Teen Titans: Loved the show but I felt like it was still unfinished. Everyone but Starfire got a long arc to themselves. She was my favorite but I loved all the titans. I think one more season would have satisfied me.

Hey Arnold!: I'm really overjoyed it's finally going to get its second movie but I feel like another season would have helped. There's so many amazing characters in this series who could use more focus.

Gilmore Girls. They never really provided closure for most of the main characters, especially Lorelai. I know there's that new 4 episode mini series but I would have really loved a whole season that's set right after Rory's graduation which was actually supposed to happen but was cancelled due to conflict with the producers and writers.

I'm still disappointed that ATLA and LoK ended. Of course there are the comics but it's not the same. ( ;∀;)

So, I ended up watching Vampire Knight this week, and after seeing the last episode of season two, I really want a third season to redeem it. The show was great, in my opinion, but that ending to the last episode put me off. :c

Back