Phones

Which phone do you use?

• Total voters
i have a samsung s7 edge. i like it, i really do want an iphone plus but they're a bit over my budget rn

I have a Samsung and an iPhone 4s. Both of them meant I was never involved with the Pok?mon Go hype, cause it wasn't supported. I respect both. I like Apple's sleek and aesthetic design of the OS and their phones, but they're waaaay too expensive (for me, at least. I'm not paying ?800 for a phone that will break if it even grazes a hard surface). I know people who upgraded their phones just to play Pok?mon Go, to sit their phone flat on the table face-down without a gap (because that's totally important ????) and just because of the hype with iPhones. They're not worth as much as the hype around them is.

I was teased for having a 4s in secondary school, how pathetic is teasing someone for what they can and can't afford? But yeah, I wouldn't be able to survive without my phone. It's a necessity that many people need.

Had my iPhone for over 2 years now - my contract is up but I haven't renewed it yet. Had another iPhone before that too. Not sure what to get next, just gonna stick with this until it dies probably - which I think will be soon judging by the amount of stuff going wrong with it.

I like the look of the Google Pixel but I've tried my friend's Android phones in the past and just couldn't take to them. Something about iOS just seems better to me but that's just personal preference I guess.

I have a Galaxy A3 2016, and it's okay. I was kind of pushed into picking that model by an overly-keen assistant in the store but for the price of my contract and what I got, I can't really complain. I had wanted something a little fancier, though I've come to really like my current phone and I'd be lost without it. It was a huge upgrade from my last phone, the S4 Mini. Don't ever go mini...

I have an iPhone 6s. Before that was an iPhone 6. Before that was an iPhone 5s. And before that was an iPhone 4s.

It's safe to say up next is an iPhone 7.

I've never liked Android phones, but that's all my friends use.

I like iPhones over Android phones, but I prefer Android tablets over iPad. iPhones are a lot simplified, compared to Android which has a more customizable experience. With that things can get messy easily so that's why I choose iPhones.

I have a phone. It is blue. It rings people. Sometimes people ring me and I don't like that.

I have a Moto Z but I selected Android because it runs on android. I hope to be able to afford a mod or two because that's the main point of it. It's a really nice phone and it's the first "new" phone I've ever gotten, it's weird seeing ads on tv for a phone I own. XD

android, ive always been an android user, iphones are just expensive trash in my eyes.

iPhone 5S, I sort of want to transfer back over to an Android again bc the customisation and freedom is so much broader, but I love the apple interface (and emojis!), such dilemma

i use an iphone 5s but i really want an iphone 7 but i decided im going to wait until the 8 comes out to ask my mom. also i just got a case that has liquid sparkles in it so i dont wanna replace it yet. only thing that annoys me about it is i have a small crack on the white glass near the camera, but it still works fine

Back