• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I personally don't use a phone, but if you do... which do you use? Apple? Android? Other? You don't use a phone?

Phones are dumb, I don't even remember what type of phone mine was because it's been in the repairing store for months and I didn't use it before that because it wouldn't turn on.

Last edited:
Currently using an iphone 5s. It's a few years old, I'm holding out for the iphone 8 to upgrade. :3

Nexus 5! I love android so much!

If I were to get a phone. Android would be my preference but... my family uses Apple so I'd get more music, more apps if I used Apple. The struggle is real.

I've got a Samsung S5, so Android! I prefer it a lot more to Apple tbh

I mean, the best difference to me is that you can get free music, and I don't know if you can do that on iPhones
You can also save gifs to your gallery, which I couldn't do on my previous Apple devices

I have a Samsung phone and I've always had a Samsung phone, I really like the layout

i have an iphone se. i like it a lot, i had an iphone 5c before that but before that phone i had some samsung (not sure which one but not one of the more expensive at the time. i got it in 2012 So yh) that ran android. my current phone is my fav of the ones ive had mostly because i now have a lot more memory space than on my previous phone. (i had 8gb on my 5c which was Hell. now i have 64gb and it's Great .)
i guess i mostly like the design and look of things on ios and it's what i'm used to using so switching to android or something else would feel weird. besides it is Really easy to switch out your phone if you have an iphone because you can just download your last phone's data and it's just nice so idk. i'm not going to switch any time soon but if apple doesnt **** everything up with their future phones i dont rly see any reason to not get an iphone

I've had an Apple, then android, then Apple, and I'm back to android. My next phone might be another Apple.
I don't use any company-exclusive apps, so either works fine for me.
However, I do have a macbook pro and it's convenient to have info saved on my phone simultaneously saved on my laptop.
But like I said, either works fine for me.

iPhone 7, however isn't something I'll spend money on, and if the 8 is more of the same, I might just stick with an Android phone.

Android.
I think it's called like a Motorola G4 Play idk I got it because it was cheap lol. i do like apple but i prefer android. the design of everything is just so much more modern looking imo and my god the emoji's are soooooooo cute. also iphones are too expensive for broke little me :"(

I don't use a cellphone, I have one on me..but I never use it.

Last edited:
I've used Android ever since I got an unlocked G1 wayyyy back in the day, and now I'm using a Nexus 6p.

I heart Android so much! Sure, a lot of apps come out for iPhone first, but Android inevitably gets them, too. So I have zero reason to go over to the dark side.

I'm a diehard Apple user lol. I just enjoy the simple interface and design of the phone overall. Yea, they're overpriced but I also get a discount due to working at the Apple store so it's ight

I spent way to much time changing the layout of my Note when I had it long time ago and I have a bad habit of changing the layout/theme every single day so I switched over to iPhones and I love it. I think for me, it's hard to switch over to Android after this..

Back