What do you like about The Bell Tree Forums?

Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
I like that the forum is based for a game that I love, but provides and allows for us to do other things unrelated to the the forum's main theme or idea? I used a question mark cuz I worded that awfully. Also, collectibles and staff events are great for when the usual thing gets boring. And despite differences, everyone here still seems really rad. Sometimes I dislike the things someone says or does on occasion, but as people, and as a whole, I genuinely like everyone I've ever had the pleasure of talking with on TBT. I definitely talk to people on here more an anywhere else, for that very reason. I think this site attracted a pretty decent group of people.

Bump

Last edited:
If you're going to bump threads can you please do it in a font that's visible, thanks!

I love how on top of the site the admins are, how easy it is to make friends/trades, and how I actually have a place to talk about the game whenever I want! This is the nicest community/fandom I've ever been a part of. Plus, it's pleasantly active despite all the dead accounts everywhere :)

Everything about this forum is amazing. I don't think there is any other forum as active as this one for so many years, the people here are excellent, and the website design is awesome. Everyone I trade with in ACNL is kind and never tries to steal, I have never encountered any thieves. Almost everyone has a good Wi-Fi rating. This forum actually does fun stuff for the holidays, and has their own special ones, which I don't think other forums would do. The collectibles are really fun to collect and I like collecting tbt too. The staff is very responsible, and has a nice sense of humour :p

It's just sad how the active users here have lowered down a lot, but I bet we will have more again when a new Animal Crossing game releases!

I love how easy on the eyes the site is and how you can find anything easily. It's very organised. The users are also active and friendly which I really like. Not even a single person has stolen from me which I really really like. TBT is also a nice form of currency in my opinion and collecting it is kinda fun.

Loads of things I love about the Tee Bee Tee Forums:

- Collectibles and tbt. I guess it gives me a good incentive to stay? Like, I can liquidate everything I own and transfer over to another site if/when I want to.
- TONS of active trading boards. I mean, I know it's kinda dead nowadays, but still, compared to other notable trading sites, TBT is still really alive and active for AC:NL.
- The fact that all the in-game traders on here are really nice, and no one on here hacks (for the most part). It's the people who barely play Animal Crossing anymore you need to watch out for lmao
- All of the site events. I'm pretty inactive nowadays with college and all, but I used to love participating in all of the events and restocks. Of all the sites I used to be on, TBT is still one of the main ones I check anymore.
- The fact that I was lucky enough to make a small group of friends on here. They've been there to support me over the past few hellacious years, and I've been there for them when they've gone through **** too. Of all the nice things on here, I appreciate the friends I've met the most.
- Brewster's/Basement drama of course, can't forget it

-It has a very nice design and is easy to navigate
-The staff are amaaaazing, they put so much effort into this site and are all so nice
-The events are a lot of fun and very unique
-Collectibles :p
-Good animal crossing discussion

Last edited:
I've only just joined but there are so many amazing things about the site, like...
-It's really easy to use and it looks really nice at the same time! It's simple but there are so many things you can do here...
-The community is A++++
-v active
-Most people are pretty responsible on the trading boards
-the games in the basement are really fun ;v;

The basement, the ability to trade with other friends/make friends, and to just be able to show my Splatoon weebness (lol)

Everyone is so kind and friendly here, especially the staff and the trading community, that everything feels very welcoming and amicable which is perfect for a forum community. The site's layout is really easy to navigate and I love the design! It's not difficult to find genuinely nice people to play with and trade with here, and whilst it is certainly far less active than it was when New Leaf was released, it's still very active compared to some places and if anything, it's weeded out all of the bad eggs in away so now there's mostly just pleasant people here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait -- how could I forget! tbt and the collectibles are honestly the best thing. i love the m

Back