What do you like about The Bell Tree Forums?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What do you like about TBT?

Below is just a few things I like about this site.

• The layout is absolutely beautiful.
  • It's easy to navigate.
  • The site leaders don't tolerate spam.
  • The community is chill. It's legit.
  • The collectibles are fun to collect.
  • How active it is.

Last edited:
I like how easy it is to make trades and get items in Animal Crossing. People are legit and I haven't gotten ripped off once in the game.

Not being a social butterfly, the primary reason for much of my stay on the forums has been to acquire items or villagers in Animal Crossing and the occasional Pokemon from the TBT Marketplace. That said, I've been finding myself getting more interested by and participating in the special events that the staff put together throughout the year. While I might not be a notable member, only really having gotten to know one other member to some degree, it seems like a pleasant enough place to visit.

Nothing, its terrible...:rolleyes:

What I really like about TBT.

? The easy navigation.
? The great staff, you guys and gals are all super kind, thank you. :blush:
? The lovely people here and the friends I've met, hi. :lemon:
? How easy trade's are.
? The WiFi rating system is really helpful.
? I really like Brewster's Caf? but it sucks sometimes because some people say stupid things. :confused: (Including me, I'm pretty insane sometimes) :rolleyes:

These are just to name a few.

Last edited:
-The people definitely, met a lot of super cool guys and gals I've talked to over the years
-Unpopular opinion, but MAFIA, but it's dead now anyway
-Collectibles were fun for a while I guess too, and the effort mods put forth towards events
-Reading heated discussions, drama is fun

i like how active it is i guess.
also their wifi feedback system is a nice touch, it makes it easier for me to trade with safe people. some other sites have adopted this too which is neat :)
also the layout of the forums is easy and simple.

I like how I got to go to this amazing Discord Chat off of this site. *wink* This site was mainly for me to get Pok?mon but now its more of everything! :D

This site is everything a ACNL player needs obviously
The community is perfect
Everyone's active
The layout is very neat, how it coordinates the time with the background of the site.
Just the perfectest website

I've made tbt my home forum because of the lovely members and how fun the whole community is.

When I first joined, all I was interested in was in-game items and trading. I wanted to get all the new update items. But after getting to know the site better, I was highly impressed with the community overall, and the collectibles of course got me hooked. :rolleyes: But what struck me most about my main hobby of trading is that quality is enforced with the wifi trading feedback. With so many other AC communities I've traded on (tumblr, facebook, etc.), you just have to hope for the best that the other person won't scam you. But here it's easy to see who is trustworthy (and honestly the vast majority of people are - I've only seen 2 or 3 people with less than 100% positive ratings).

Then I discovered the quality of trading in-game items was the same quality as real-life amiibo card trading, so I was hooked on that too. I've traded with 20+ people and every one of them exceeded my expectations, and everyone has been super friendly. Such lovely people on here! <3

The layout to neat and interesting to look at
The site is always updated about AC-related stuff
Cool admin and moderators
People are mostly active even after all these years
There's always a popcorn thread to entertain myself

Last edited:
I love that everyone is here for the genuine love of the game. I have always had trustworthy interactions with trades and whatnot. I feel like it's a little safe haven here

The community mostly. Made loads of friends here, lotta good people.

i'm one of those good people

but in all seriousness, it's fun on this site, i like acnl (to some extent) and i like the people here and i like the dogs people have and the cats they post pictures of. cool people.

Last edited:
The majority of people here are nice. If I thought otherwise, I wouldn't be here today.

The community here is friendly and it's super easy to trade.
Also the layout is brilliant and so easy to find everything I'm looking for.

Very open and friendly community, and everyone generally gets along with eachother

I love how the background changes over the day, like it's morning then afternoon, then night! It's so cool I love how they paid attention to that detail! Also I love the helpful community, that's one important factor in a great forum website! The forums are also very helpful! If you have a question there will be tons of people willing to give you advice and willing to give you great, detailed answers. Lastly I love the shop system and how active the website is, there are always new events every year! Also events that correspond with real ones, like Easter and Christmas, and I love how the collectibles are all Animal Crossing related! It's so cool! This also supports multiple games like Happy Home Designer, Amiibo Party, Animal Crossing:Wild World, and Animal Crossing:City Folk. This website is therefore the most popular Animal crossing forum website there is! 11/10 :lemon:

Back