Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
letting julian move out of my town because i need to changehouse placements so he's off in a 4 or so days to better pastures.

his catchphrase is original and his shirt is a town design. his house isn't original but the two items that aren't have been replaced with princess furniture, so that may or may not be a bonus ;)

offer in tbt, pls ☆

im interested! i just dont get the tbt currency thing, how do i get currency on here?
also i have 8 villagers right now and another one is about to move in so i will have 9 villagers in total,
is it still possible then?
sorry for all the questions >o<

im kind of still new here, pls bare with me haha

Last edited:
im interested! i just dont get the tbt currency thing, how do i get currency on here?
also i have 8 villagers right now and another one is about to move in so i will have 9 villagers in total,
is it still possible then?
sorry for all the questions >o<

You get TBT by posting on boards, selling in game items or art.
Maximum number of villagers you can have is 10, if that's what youre asking. If you have someone else moving in first, make sure they're in first before getting another person, because sometimes it may cancel another person coming in i've heard.

wow okay thanks, Spy! :D needed to know that
so right now i dont really have that much tbt, but i'd love to sell art! by art you mean like
normal fanart or something else?

thus at the moment i can offer in game bells and items and art :>

wow, this thread got active for a lot of interesting stuff laughs. thanks to everyone for amswering questions!

i'm not really interested in any payments other than tbt but thank you everyone for the offers!

Can I have him for 20 TBT ?

yours if you still want him ! ☆

wow, this thread got active for a lot of interesting stuff laughs. thanks to everyone for amswering questions!

i'm not really interested in any payments other than tbt but thank you everyone for the offers!

yours if you still want him ! ☆

If this person doesn't reply, may I take him?

If this person doesn't reply, may I take him?

yeah i'm waiting on georgia right now but if there's no response within like a day, and you're willing to do 20tbt or above, then yup !

respect your dedication btw, good on ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back