• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Bell Tree Forums!

Dio_Brando

Bells
Hello! That's about as much as I could think of for an introduction, it's been a while since I was on a forum.
Regardless, I look forward to making new friends and trading with strangers. I also have a decent collection of 3DS games and would be happy to play something else like Super Smash Bros. or Pokemon for a bit. I'd have to say that although this post may make me seem energetic I'm really just a lazy mayor and a bit of an introvert in general. I'm fairly sure the post is getting a tad bit too long now so I'll end it here, Oh I almost forgot my name's Xavier it's nice too meet all of you.

Last edited:
Welcome! You're name is really Xavier? That's so cool! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^ We are like a strange and wonderful family here at the Bell Tree.

Hi welcome to TBTF! Hope you enjoy it here ^^ I only joined 2 days ago, but this place is pretty cool. people are really nice here!

Back