• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying TBT for IGB

Katewho93

KITTEN MITTENS
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (60) +
Buying: tbt
Paying with: igb

We can use the exchange rates below or you can tell me what you want . We can do the retail method if you'd like or whatever floats your boat :)

Last edited:
How much IGB are you willing to offer?

Sorry what are your exchange rates? ;v; (if they're there I'm stupid but I don't see them)

Hey guys, I'm loosely going off the 20mil for 100tbt, 10mil igb for 50tbt, etc etc. You're more than welcome to come up with your own offer though :) im not very picky

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Hello! I could trade you 100TBT if you'd like??͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺Yes please!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺You can just drop them off by the Train Station. My gates are open, by the way!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺You can just drop them off by the Train Station. My gates are open, by the way!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚⁺

Okay awesome! I'll run to the post office ABD as soon as I get into town :)

Hello again!! I need about 40mil IGB to gett to 99mil c: How much TBT would you want for that?

Back