Chops

Actually, Chops is one of my favorite villagers! I know that a lot of people don't like him very much, but I think he's such a regal little dude and am happy to have him in my town anytime.

He's hideous. I mean, he has a very interesting and unique design, but I don't find him to be aesthetically pleasing, at all.

Actually, Chops is one of my favorite villagers! I know that a lot of people don't like him very much, but I think he's such a regal little dude and am happy to have him in my town anytime.

I wouldn't mind him if I was doing a different town but I reset because I don't think he would have fit.

I can see why you like him! :blush:

aQOMb70.jpg
He's not my favorite smug but I like Chops.I got him because he's the only smug pig in the game and I wasn't expecting a lot but he's been a pleasant surprise so far.

I like him! His design is really silly, but it works so well with his personality.

I once considered moving him in my town, but there were other villagers I wanted. Maybe someday I'll move him in, though.

Do you all think he'd fit a modern or a zen town better?

I absolutely hate him. As in, he's one of my least favourite villagers. In Wishfall, he landed in my town out of frickin' nowhere thanks to a kid in my neighborhood street-passing me. In doing so, he took up a slot, and left me incapable of moving in a dream villager I had been about to get from someone else.

And when I FINALLY got him out of Wishfall? The jerk moved into Paragon, again, through streetpass.

His tendency to plant his porky butt into the worst places of my towns is bad enough, but add to that his awkward, greasy hair, and that ridiculous mustache? No. Get out.

Do you all think he'd fit a modern or a zen town better?

I think he would fit either, actually. He seems like the kind of fancy pig to prefer the finer things in life such as a modern town, but there's something to be said about tranquility. I could totally see him peacefully snipping a bonzai while sipping tea; haha.

He's actually one of the few villagers I dislike. I don't tend to like the ones with more human features, such as a mustache.

I don't know why, but he reminds me of Porky from the Mother series. Hell, the music that plays in his house, the first three notes sounds like Mind of a Thief from Mother 3.

I'm a fan of Chops. He fits in well with a circus/magic themed town that I decided to create last year. He looks sort of dignified and his red ringmaster coat makes him seem like a great villager for the theme. I'm also a fan of the Smug personality for villagers, and the interior of his house looks nice.

He moved into my only non-updated town not long ago. He doesn't upset me but, compared to Rasher in that same village, he is the lesser of two....pigs. Not a fan.

Last edited:
I've had Chops in my town twice (not by choice), he isn't too bad. I love his default interior but that doesn't last long in my town, lol.
Smug villagers are just so boring if you're a male character.

It didn't take the sorry sack very long to get on my S-list. While doing the daily rock shoveling, he asked my mayor, November, to run and get him a peach. Since we were standing right under a peach tree at the time, he was told to go urinate vertically against a length of braided hemp.

I've got him. Kinda used to him but if I knew a way to replace him with another smug in the exact same spot he'd be gone by tomorrow.

He doesn't look too bad compared to some of the others villagers. I wouldn't mind him living in one of my towns for a bit, but no way would he be a dreamie.

Back