• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Room!

Playroom for my third (kid) character :)

5DShKLV.png

e3p4fMF.png

Yes, you can if you're using a new 3DS/XL and have a PC/laptop beside you. On your 3DS, choose system settings then look for microSD management (need to register a username and password) then go to network on your PC. From there, you can access the pictures folder of your 3DS. All you need to do is copy and paste the files :)

what if you have a old 3ds from 2014?

Outdoor bath NR.jpg
My outdoor bathroom from my town Camellia. Under the spoiler are a bunch of rooms from my town Ophylix that I like a lot, and you can visit those in my DA in my sig.

Emily's counseling room NR.jpg
Emily's bedroom NR.jpg
Emily's cafe.jpg
Evil witch NR.jpg
Snow White NR.jpg
Moana NR.jpg
Phoebe's bath NR.jpg
Playdate with Goldie NR.jpg

Last edited:
I've turned one of my basements into a music lounge :)

WHhPYta.png

iZTocCd.png

Wow! I love your lounge. Dare I say even better than Shrunk (don't tell him that, though ;D)
Your major is spoiled with the cool office. :)

View attachment 195713
updated & finished i think!

View attachment 195714
here's my main room, if i get a violet screen and move some furniture around i'll probably be satisfied.

View attachment 195715
finished kitchen

Your bathroom is gorgeous! I need to make a bathroom like that, seems sooo relaxing. The rest of your house looks really cozy, I'd live there :)

Wow! I love your lounge. Dare I say even better than Shrunk (don't tell him that, though ;D)
Your major is spoiled with the cool office. :)

Haha aww :blush: Mine's probably look a bit okay because it has more chairs and tables than Shrunk's XD Thank you, I appreciate that a lot!

Cool office! Why is there a pond in the middle of an office? :D Looks cool, though! With all the plants and... yeah.

Oops, I felt like I kinda went overboard but it's just there as a decoration/ornament. The mayor won't definitely bathe in it hehe and thank you so much!

Back