• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Room!

HNI_0062.JPGHNI_0060.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0063.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPG

The main room of my garden center. Not a good photo of the whole thing (I'll take one another time), I was mostly aiming to make it look like Punchy was shopping haha.
HNI_0093.JPG

The garden cafe (cliche I know) I'm working on for the back room.
HNI_0096.JPG

I'll get photos of the rest eventually, I literally just learned 10 minutes ago how to get the files off my new 3DS remotely without having to unscrew the back of the DS to get the SD card out.

Here's three of my rooms. These are the rooms that are the closest to being finished.

Main room:
WVW69kQtBbYq6vhNBb.jpg

Left side (Living room):
WVW69kQtBbYq6vhNBb.jpg

Back (Bedroom):
WVW69kQtBbYq6vhNBb.jpg

WVW69kK52P4-WxH-8S

Here's my bathroom, it's kinda a work-in-progress though. I was gonna move a few items around and get another Merlion buuuut I got distracted with landscaping lol.

Just posting to say that I updated my post on the first page of this topic! The spoiler tag now includes my entire, completed house. :)

Also, this will help BUMP this topic so that's a win-win :D

Last edited:
Lol I didn't feel like clearing out photos on my 3DS, so I took them with my iPad instead XD image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I have a feeling this may not work XD oh well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaknow it's funny, I've had the game since 2014, but looking at my house, I look like a noob XD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 270
Wow, I love all of these rooms, they're so adorable! Here are some picture of my rooms

image.jpg
My mayor's main room.

image.jpg
The mayor's cafe. I'm hoping to move this downstairs once I have the mermaid set.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
this is my main room, i wanted to give it a Gryffindor vibe. im still tweaking it a bit.
HNI_0038.JPG
and now for the mood lighting:
HNI_0039.JPG

my upstairs bedroom. im putting it in a spoiler bcuz it's pretty pic heavy. it's my favorite room so far :)
four different views:
HNI_0040.JPG
HNI_0041.JPG
HNI_0042.JPG
HNI_0043.JPG

my computer/bed area:
HNI_0031.JPG

my music/art area:
HNI_0032.JPG

watching tv:
HNI_0034.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG
im still trying to put together my country kitchen, zen bathroom and a room for my shark thats space themed??

this is my main room, i wanted to give it a Gryffindor vibe. im still tweaking it a bit.
View attachment 198644
and now for the mood lighting:
View attachment 198645

my upstairs bedroom. im putting it in a spoiler bcuz it's pretty pic heavy. it's my favorite room so far :)
im still trying to put together my country kitchen, zen bathroom and a room for my shark thats space themed??

Oh my goodness, I love that Gryffindor idea, it looks so cute and cosy ^.^

HNI_0029_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.jpg
HNI_0030_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.jpg
I started to make a Nursery Classroom in my Museum Exhibition. I may/may not move it into my house as it's so cute :blush: - I need to spruce it up a bit first and add some finishing touches.

Last edited:
The cafe looks really cool! Where did you get the QR for the patchwork patterns? They look awesome.

Eek - Thank you so much. It's a little generic, but I like it ^.^

I found the QR on Pinterest - here!

77bf1670a3fdcc648163ca9e05fbaa8c.jpg

Last edited:
I was told to bring this thread back, so here we go!

IMG_2152.jpg
This is my favorite room, my Minimalist Kitchen.

IMG_2156.jpg
This is my Sloppy basement/gaming room. (This one feels really unoriginal but I like the way it looks)

IMG_2157.jpg
This is my Gorgeous... something room. I haven't really given it a purpose, but it looks nice.

IMG_2158.jpg
This is the only part of my Modern Foyer that I currently actually like.

Last edited:
Probably my favorite room in my house atm:

WVW69kXMlrwaYX1_Vn

My cabana bathroom/guest room:

WVW69kP_xv0PDUc4ZZ

Last edited:
Back