• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Room!

20170216_213333.jpg
You might see tape on my 3ds.. b/c i broke the thing holding the screens together ;-;
I have the complete set of the Sweets by Gracie ^-^ I have other rooms too for sets but they arent complete.

Last edited:
HNI_0033.JPG

My mayor character's room.

My favorite room in my house
HNI_0030.JPG

Last edited:
zlCfzSvkgQ8sc0f4aX.jpg
zlCfzSyJCOEji8juzZ.jpg
zlCfzTX72IAmA-yYa8.jpg
WVW69jBf82MGGHkWpX.jpg

sorry about the long post, but here's all the room styles i have used (and actually bothered to screenshot ;;;) over the years so far!!

My Nautical basement is my favourite:
WVW69kDOZHw4tHBdVr

Photos of other rooms are in the spoiler tag
Garden (main):
WVW69kFP18AmlBC_oZ

Cozy Cabin (right):
WVW69kIM1KIlYrIU-c

Study/Lounge (back):
WVW69kFP3MsKtGz3Xm

Oriental room (left):
WVW69kFOo-EXrcGr5g

Upstairs Apartment:
WVW69kFRNWcFp9SFGz

Last edited:
your rooms are so beautiful! the nautical basement is my favourite too
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my rooms, I spent a lot of time on them. <3

Last edited:
I have a couple before and afters:

My main room, all I did was change the wall/floor yet it makes it look like a totally different room. I've always loved the tent wall/floor and I've had it up before, but changed to something more subtle. It's growing more and more on me, though. I like how warm and welcoming it makes the room.

Before:
WVW69j_fhhUPRbHaRH

After:
WVW69kFQTFMm0L8u1i

WVW69kFQT8gkzGvvVC

WVW69kFQbg0JHblb2u

Here's a before and after of my basement. Might be my favorite room in my house now.

Before:
WVW69j_fjvIIumUVRW

After:
WVW69kFQUdUEt41G4i

WVW69kFQU2MafvY77h

WVW69kFQYdU7XqhJ9z

Last edited:
Here's my living room. :p

Living room p1.JPG
Living room p2.JPG

Took these during Christmas time, so don't mind the decorations. Normally, the popcorn machine would be on the other side of the room.

The first room I've made in my second town's museum, and probably still my favorite of all.
8zn3blH.png

A garden located in my mayor's house.
7si1a6L.png

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my rooms, I spent a lot of time on them. <3
I'm still trying to figure out my right room though, right now it depicts a scene from Les Mis?rables. While I personally like it I think it's a bit too obscure for others to recognize and thus just looks like a half empty WIP room to most people. :/
WVW69kDKHFQjVLqA9v

personally, i like it.

All of these rooms are beautiful! You guys have such creativity. My rooms never look good lol

I finally finished decorating all of my characters' rooms today! here are a few rooms.

tried to create a hotel lobby:
dixfPEp.jpg

and hotel room:
bn2ALmP.jpg

Back