Post Your Room!

GLiCygk.jpg

heres my mayor's bedroom!

tmp_5971-20170218_193254-1246256236.jpgtmp_5971-20170218_193320406735919.jpgtmp_5971-20170218_193344749684838.jpgtmp_5971-20170218_193418352105819.jpg

All of these rooms are missing items like the tea tables in the bathroom and floor chairs in the living room. With the bathroom I'm waiting on the right kind of flowers/plants or decor. I wish you could add more wall items, especially for my basement. With the kitchen, I'm waiting on a bunch of items I ordered, so that may end up looking even better. I like house decorating, too much, ha. ^-^

main room ^.^ sorry if its a bit big

Attachments

• WIN_20170218_17_31_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170218_17_31_14_Pro.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

All of these rooms are missing items like the tea tables in the bathroom and floor chairs in the living room. With the bathroom I'm waiting on the right kind of flowers/plants or decor. I wish you could add more wall items, especially for my basement. With the kitchen, I'm waiting on a bunch of items I ordered, so that may end up looking even better. I like house decorating, too much, ha. ^-^

I LOVE your BOTTOM ROOM

I don't have a favorite room so here's my living room. Very basic cabin theme but it makes me feel relaxed.

HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG

Thank you very much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I enjoy the maps you have on your wall along with the items on your table and the knitting basket is too cute. It's ties together nicely, Licorice.

Is there an easier way to share these pictures without removing your DS's SD card? Love all the pics!

Designing/playing with rooms is way way too much fun, and I love all the ideas I get by looking at others' rooms.

^ It truly does have a really nice, relaxed feel to it. I love the way that the custom patchwork furniture fits in as well. And the game console next to the TV is a nice added touch for realism.

Is there an easier way to share these pictures without removing your DS's SD card? Love all the pics!

Designing/playing with rooms is way way too much fun, and I love all the ideas I get by looking at others' rooms.

Yes, you can if you're using a new 3DS/XL and have a PC/laptop beside you. On your 3DS, choose system settings then look for microSD management (need to register a username and password) then go to network on your PC. From there, you can access the pictures folder of your 3DS. All you need to do is copy and paste the files :)

Yes, you can if you're using a new 3DS/XL and have a PC/laptop beside you. On your 3DS, choose system settings then look for microSD management (need to register a username and password) then go to network on your PC. From there, you can access the pictures folder of your 3DS. All you need to do is copy and paste the files :)

Never knew that.
But in case you don't have a new 3DS/XL you can just save images to your screenshot album on miiverse, open miiverse on your computer then copy the direct link of the picture and put it into the insert image option on here. That's what I do and I could keep my game going while I do it.

Last edited:
I just got back from almost a year long hiatus. This one is a new one that I managed to decorate yesterday just for the sake of completing all the rooms in my house:
HNI_0032.JPG

Last edited:
Back