What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically any show I've ever binge watched or just binge watching tv shows I guess haha. Oh and pretty much any potato based food.

what the hell is bara ;-;

Only one of the greatest inventions from mankind!!

61069303_p0_master1200.jpg

Reading terrible yaoi or cringe fanfiction. It's so bad..but I can't stop. I honestly think it's more of a self esteem booster rather than a guilty pleasure but I find joy out of it. Sadly.

I gotta say it, I dont watch tv often but when I do, I love to watch TLC, Or as I like to call it, Trash living Channel LMFAO, i'm horrible but come on, honey boo boo, my big fat gypsy wedding, TODDLERS IN TIARAS IS MY JAM

has anyone watched To Catch a Predator? i've seen the majority of the episodes but i keep coming back to it...

The Bold and The Beautiful, like world's most **** soap opera but grandma made me watch it and I kinda got stuck lol

watching cooking shows. idk something about it is so addictive and relaxing?? mind u i don't cook i just have these random useless information about cooking that i never use? i always call this my guilty pleasure even tho it really should not be lmao

Honestly, I'm not really a believer in guilty pleasures. If you like something, own it! don't worry about what people think.

That said, I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I like Justin Bieber

Popular Hip-Hop music. Junk food. Random YouTube videos, drama videos, drama YouTubers, Vlogs. Loads of things

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also loads that probably should be guilty pleasures, but I don't feel guilty about them

watching cooking shows, esp super dramatic, over-the-top ones like masterchef (let's be honest I just like looking at the food hhhh). oh and anime too lmao

eating ice and having a bowl of cereal every night before i sleep
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO EATS ICE SEE MOM I'M NOT WEIRD (unless you meant ice cream ahaha whoops)

Being a splatoon weeb. It's not common for someone like me to be devoted to such a game lol

over-the-top ones like masterchef (let's be honest I just like looking at the food hhhh)
it can get insane like *nom nom* ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *cuts to adds* *returns* "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS OUTTA THIS WORLD :D :D :D :D"
Though for me it isn't a guilty pleasure as we all watch it :p
Let's see.. Puyo Puyo Tetris i can only play it in Japanese so I get called a "anime weeb" tho I don't even watch /read anime manga
Something I'd rather not say..
TBT I guess..that's all I can think of for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back