What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word: yaoi.

Anytime I watch a film/anime or read a book/manga or play video game, I always end up shipping the two cutest guys together (not in ACNL tho)

Romantic Comedies.

Like my favorite movies are horror movies, I also love fantasy movies and adventure movies. Not huge on action unless it's like in a fantasy setting like LOTR and stuff, and I don't go to the theaters to see romantic comedies, I never would.

But when I am home and want to watch something silly I will watch romantic comedies, only really when I'm alone though, I don't know why. Like I'll just hide in my room and watch them. Like one of my faves is the Wedding Date. I don't know why but I've probably watched it a million times.

The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. I still rewtach it and I have all of it downloaded on my hardrive. It's just so bad and it's funny to watch all the dumb stuff they say like asking if Wal-Mart is a place that sells walls.

I have multiple guilty pleasures... how can I possibly choose?

To save your minds from my many guilty pleasures, I'll only list a few.

- Anime
- Food
- Reading
- Stargazing <3
- Supernatural
- Shadowhunters
- Teen Wolf
- Ocean stuff

Last edited:
Sometimes I find myself singing along to songs that I wouldn't usually find myself listening to. That's because my boyfriend listens to music out loud when we are on our own, and sometimes he joins in singing too. He finds it cute when I sing along to these songs, because I'm actually a huge metalhead. o.o

Sports Games, specifically NHL games, as a Canadian, i can't deny a good 5 hours of hockey

Fanfiction and fangirling over my ships. ^-^
I imagine my OTP(s) doing cute things together, even if it isn't for fanfiction ideas, though it usually is. I do this daily, I swear. If I were to explain this to someone who doesn't get it, it would be rather embarrassing but I love it so much I can't control it!

i watch kids cartoons when there is nothing else on tv.
paw patrol is one of my favorites...

Does Skins count? I mean it's a completely unrealistic show that's guilty of romanticising mental illness, substance abuse and other such things but... I still kind of really love it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back