What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah
Listing to troll music... First we watched it for my baby cousin. Then I be like " I am getting sooo board of my rpg maker fes music. Older brother, play something guddddd" * que Cant stop the feeling.* Then we played around with troll music playing... Now I sing / play it as a joke but I don't dislike it... Help me
Highschool musical.... Again... So I'm like heeey remember when we used to listen to hsm allllllll the time? Que fab from hsm 2 ( aka my fav song when u was like... 8 ) then we watched one and 2 on Netflix.. ( sadly 3 wasn't on Netflix :( :( :( :( ) then in the move.... I played it non stop when I downloaded it from Google play.

Oh yeah look what you made me do by Taylor Swift... It's so BAD it's good.. PLEASE SAVE ME

Hmm, I don't know if I would qualify these things as "guilty" pleasures because I don't feel guilty and I don't hide it but playing games aimed at a younger audience like AC or Splatoon, collecting toys, binging on junk food haha.

xD I agree about troll/bad music, there are some very good stuff in Portuguese lel.

Also amiibo cards I should probably not waste money on those but heck yes they are useful!

My so called 'guilty pleasures' are:

Collecting bears, especially Charlie Bears which I have over 100 of.
Nightcore and happy hardcore music.
Chewy sweets.
Watching 90s tv shows aimed at kids, for example Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
Older kids cartoons like The Flinstones, classic Scooby Doo, Top Cat etc. Not keen on today's so called cartoons though.
Winnie The Pooh and animated Disney Movies.
Playing ACNL.

Basically most of my gulity pleasures are things aimed at kids even though I'm an adult supposedly.

I enjoy watching a lot of kids shows. Not the new ones, but ones from the 90's-early 2000's. Tbh I mainly enjoy the slightly weirder ones like Boohbah and Pingu. XD

Watching little kid shows (Paw Patrol, Curious George, Thomas and Friends) and getting stuffed animals (I love them so much they are so soft and cute I have more than 20 of them).

I enjoy watching a lot of kids shows. Not the new ones, but ones from the 90's-early 2000's. Tbh I mainly enjoy the slightly weirder ones like Boohbah and Pingu. XD

Me too :blush:
I'd actually forgot about Pingu until I read your post, I feel so ashamed.
I've just remembered about Babar as well, might go on YouTube later and relive all the old cartoons again.

Buying makeup and clothes and antiques from random antique malls? That I don't even need or have room for.

I think I have, what... 3 military uniforms now? About 20 old pictures, and I just recently had to stop myself from going all out and buying a grandfather clock lmao. One day I'll follow through, maybe. But hopefully not when I'm buried in student debts.

As for the makeup thing, I've been doing okay with controlling myself lately but I literally accidentally purchased the new ABH palette. I added it to my cart and 'just for fun' filled out my info and I literally do not remember clicking 'complete purchase' but it arrived at my doorstep a few days later!!! And my card was charged. The logical thing to do would be to take it back, but...

Watching medical shows/ documentaries/ uncensored surgeries. Most people think it's a weird/ gross interest so I guess it counts as a guilty pleasure.

Ooooh...

1. Taylor Swift
2. Those pimple popping videos online... Can't help it. Just so satisfying.

I have so many, rip...

I collect acrylic charms and most of them don't even get attached to stuff, I just like having them. I also watch cheesy romance anime and magical girl anime (my first ever anime was fresh pretty cure when i was in middle school and it was so bad but so good at the same time??? lol) And I eat too much food and I spend money on a lot of stuff i really don't need.

Mine is watching "True Blood" and reading cheesy romance books.

*also cheesy fantasy books, romance anime, and magical girl anime.
^This.
True Blood, one of my faves. Magical girl anime and also I enjoy cheesy books.
I....also like Twilight (although it's terrible) and I like ****ty movies like Dark Shadows.
kill me

Watching childhood shows, honestly. Like stuff I used to watch when I was three or something kind of shows. There's times where I'm just in the mood to sit down and watch Dragon Tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back