• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely violent horror movies. Also AC/Pokemon/Harvest Moon even though I'm in my mid twenties.

Extremely violent horror movies. Also AC/Pokemon/Harvest Moon even though I'm in my mid twenties.

Are you talking about... Chucky? Nightmare On Elm Street? Movies like those? :blush:

Are you talking about... Chucky? Nightmare On Elm Street? Movies like those? :blush:

Haha I would love to be that normal. If it hasn't been banned in a secular country it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

nobody knows that i listen to dumb vocaloid and video game music rather than actual bands like people in my school. i dont care about twenty one pilots, give me the kirby triple deluxe soundtrack.

Pimple popping/cyst popping/blackhead removal videos.

Man, I'm totally making this thread weird ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay something less weird, anime, rollercoasters and walking through pretty gardens or Zen gardens. They're so beautiful, especially when people have vibrant flowers, laid out perfectly, all different beautiful varieties. Anyone who can grow a stunning bonsai has my seal of approval, too.

Last edited:
nobody knows that i listen to dumb vocaloid and video game music rather than actual bands like people in my school. i dont care about twenty one pilots, give me the kirby triple deluxe soundtrack.

Agreed with the video game music part. I thought listening to it was common until I saw the looks on people's faces when I told them I listen to it.

I really like looking at pictures of maps.

Last edited:
I like gore. Not trying to stand out or anything but I really do find it enjoyable and interesting.
I also like weird/creepy things such as Mariah's avatar and signature. Don't know what it's called or who the artist is though.

Last edited:
My guilty pleasure is playing games.. ;-; I feel like I should be doing something more useful but I just like to play acnl

I like to tear off my toenails and chew on them (I spit it out afterwards), binge eat sweets, and Comic LO is my favorite magazine.

i reeeeeeally love watching the old Beatrix Potter cartoons. I know almost all of the lines by heart, they're such sweet cartoons, and surprisingly well animated for the time period

and then you have other cartoons made around the same time like plague dogs and watership down that are just....horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back