• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
We all have those guilty pleasures... hehe... the ones in which we know what we're doing is so lame and we should feel guilt for doing but we don't feel guilt. We just do em'! :blush: What's your guilty pleasure? Or pleasures? :blush:

Mine is listening to Taylor Swift. Her songs from 'Shake It Up' to 'Mean'... don't laugh because... "someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean"...

Last edited:
Mine is watching "True Blood" and reading cheesy romance books.

*also cheesy fantasy books, romance anime, and magical girl anime.

Last edited:
I don't have guilty pleasures, I don't feel guilty about music taste but I do feel annoyed about narrow minded people who don't like me playing LADY GAGA full blast, god!

Y U NO LKe LDy gEGa?

Last edited:
on a similar note, I must agree with Soda Fox. I like cheesy romance too.
Same with the vampires. I love Vampire Diaries

Yaoi. 99% of it is written by horny women that can't draw.

Cc8hkAH.png

As long as the proportions are correct and the story isn't that painful, I'll read it.

I don't have guilty pleasures, I don't feel guilty about music taste but I do feel annoyed about narrow minded people who don't like me playing LADY GAGA full blast, god!

Y U NO LKe LDy gEGa?

We all have those guilty pleasures... hehe... the ones in which we know what we're doing is so lame and we should feel guilt for doing but we don't feel guilt. We just do em'! :blush: What's your guilty pleasure? Or pleasures? :blush:

Mine is listening to Taylor Swift. Her songs from 'Shake It Up' to 'Mean'... don't laugh because... "someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean"...

Well, you're both homosexuals, so it's not like you'd get that much flack anyway
bbtRpRK.png

Mine is watching "True Blood" and reading cheesy romance books.

*also cheesy fantasy books, romance anime, and magical girl anime.
Only the last thing you mentioned sounds embarrassing

I have an obsession with collecting stuff.
I swear I'm not a hoarder, but I need to get everything that's a set or limited edition or a collectable.
Also, I love food.
So much.
It's my guilty pleasure because I only pig out when alone LOL

Yaoi. 99% of it is written by horny women that can't draw.

Cc8hkAH.png

As long as the proportions are correct and the story isn't that painful, I'll read it.

Well, you're both homosexuals, so it's not like you'd get that much flack anyway
bbtRpRK.png

Only the last thing you mentioned sounds embarrassing

I'm not gay actually, but I am feminine so...

Dammit I forgot that a sexuality = personality, stupid me huh?

Last edited:
I have an obsession with collecting stuff.
I swear I'm not a hoarder, but I need to get everything that's a set or limited edition or a collectable.
Also, I love food.
So much.
It's my guilty pleasure because I only pig out when alone LOL

Haha. I think food is a guilty pleasure for everyone! ^.^

Oh, sorry. Not to offend you or anything, but you do sort of have a gay vibe going.

Eh, I wouldn't say you're feminine. I will say you're pretty flamboyant.

Its fine (shouldn't be anything to get offended about), I don't care if someone calls me gay or bi nothing I haven't been called before and yep I'm pretty flamboyant. :blush:

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. Not to offend you or anything, but you do sort of have a gay vibe going.

I don't think it would or should be a problem if Whiteflamingo was gay.

Well today I learned that since I'm gay I gotta like Taylor Swift and that makes me feel really nasty

In all seriousness I could probably watch nothing but Say Yes To The Dress for like days. I don't really feel guilty about it but it's not really something I mention u know

A guilty pleasure of mine is colouring in colouring books for adults and collecting action figures (aka toys). Those are the two hobbies that tend to be judged a lot for me, so I usually feel ashamed whenever people find out. Lol

A guilty pleasure of mine is colouring in colouring books for adults and collecting action figures (aka toys). Those are the two hobbies that tend to be judged a lot for me, so I usually feel ashamed whenever people find out. Lol

No reason to feel ashamed! :blush:

Don't worry about what people think! Do whatever makes you happy, girl. ^^

Last edited:

I like those things, too. Honestly coloring is a great way to make yourself some unique and cool art sometimes. And action figures can be super artsy, too. Everyone has characteristic stuff around their house. It would be weird not to.

Liking My Little Pony and Vocaloid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back