• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

so... flower breeding...

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
im trying to get a black rose by planting the 2 red roses next to each other, but nothings coming up is there a way to get them to grow faster?

You shouldn't plant the 2 red roses next to each other, it will have a less chance of spawning. Instead put them diagonal of each other, like checkered. The black rose will spawn in between. Also, use fertilizer, it will have a better chance of spawning/growing. I think that's all the tips I have, but if you do this, there is a guarantee it will grow. Good luck! :lemon:

You shouldn't plant the 2 red roses next to each other, it will have a less chance of spawning. Instead put them diagonal of each other, like checkered. The black rose will spawn in between. Also, use fertilizer, it will have a better chance of spawning/growing. I think that's all the tips I have, but if you do this, there is a guarantee it will grow. Good luck! :lemon:

ok thanks! ...except i dont have tnt emporium...

It helps to have the beautiful town ordinance. Flowers willnever wilt under this ordinance, so you can water the flowers you want to breed.

Diagonally planted flowers is better at netting the hybrids you would want. Let's say it should be like this...
OX
XO
They should produce a flower...
Then if you have four, try this...
OXO
XOX
OXO
Should end up helping you produce alot of flowers. :)
Fertilizer isn't necessary to do this, nor is having the Beautiful Ordinance activated.
They simply increase the probability of a flower spawning the next day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

O=Empty Space
X=Flower

- - - Post Merge - - -

007c3345d34dd2cfa5cf9ecf9a659c94.jpg
Finally, here is a list detailing what flower combinations should be used for specific breeds, just in case. :)

Last edited:
Also, watering your flowers with a golden watering can each day helps them breed.

Any watering can helps flowers to breed. The golden can just has the greatest watering range of all three cans and turns wilted black roses into gold. Personally, I use the silver can to insure that I don't water the wrong flowers.

Back