Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
...usually only browse threads in a specific forum (going into VTP, Re-Tail, etc) or do you click "New Posts" to see every single thread posted in all the forums?

I always click New Posts.

I just browse specific boards, since I'm not actively playing ACNL at the moment. I've used New Posts before when I was more active, but now not really. Occasionally I'll click on a topic that's on the front page if the title catches my eye, even if it's in a board I don't normally browse.

I usually look on boards I think I can post on. (No wonder my post count is dropping...)

do you know, it has never even occurred to be to click new posts haha, but i might just now.

When browsing, I go to the specific board then click on the thread that interests me. As for searching, well I use the search function though the result still often comes out as broad or general for me

i just look at new posts unless im looking for something specific, then i go to the boards.

I always go through the specific boards to see if there's anything interesting to me. I never use the new posts feature, even though I probably should.

Specific boards, but I mosey around a bit through the first three pages of boards seeing if there are any "current" threads I'd like to browse and add to, and then when I am done with one board I'll go to the next one and do the same there. The very first thing I do when I log on is check my notifications, then my lastest threads, and then go to Brewster's and then The Museum and Museum shop, and then New Leaf. That's pretty much where I go. And if I get done with those things and feel like it I'll go to the Basement. When I was a Grade A ****-poster I used to post there a ton but not so much anymore.

Back