• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When searching the forums do you...

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
...usually only browse threads in a specific forum (going into VTP, Re-Tail, etc) or do you click "New Posts" to see every single thread posted in all the forums?

I always click New Posts.

I just browse specific boards, since I'm not actively playing ACNL at the moment. I've used New Posts before when I was more active, but now not really. Occasionally I'll click on a topic that's on the front page if the title catches my eye, even if it's in a board I don't normally browse.

I usually look on boards I think I can post on. (No wonder my post count is dropping...)

do you know, it has never even occurred to be to click new posts haha, but i might just now.

When browsing, I go to the specific board then click on the thread that interests me. As for searching, well I use the search function though the result still often comes out as broad or general for me

i just look at new posts unless im looking for something specific, then i go to the boards.

I always go through the specific boards to see if there's anything interesting to me. I never use the new posts feature, even though I probably should.

Specific boards, but I mosey around a bit through the first three pages of boards seeing if there are any "current" threads I'd like to browse and add to, and then when I am done with one board I'll go to the next one and do the same there. The very first thing I do when I log on is check my notifications, then my lastest threads, and then go to Brewster's and then The Museum and Museum shop, and then New Leaf. That's pretty much where I go. And if I get done with those things and feel like it I'll go to the Basement. When I was a Grade A ****-poster I used to post there a ton but not so much anymore.

Back