Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
What did you guys think of this game? I for one reallllly loved it. The only negative thing I can say about this game is that the internet/server connection was awful, resulting in terrible lag and frequent disconnections. It also took really long to find a group to play with. If those problems were fixed, I would have given this game a solid 5/5. I'm really hoping for another Zelda game like this that improves on those issues :)

Does anybody else still play this game? If you've never played it before, would you ever give it a chance?

For Zelda fans only: What do you think of this kind of formula for a Zelda game? Is it too much of a deviation from the regular series for your liking, or was it a welcome addition to the family?

Oh gosh I love this game. Wifi play is kind of dead now and that really makes me wish the game wasn't region locked. But it was really fun. Ended up collecting all the outfits and completing most of the drab lands challenges.

Makes me want to play again actually haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! The lag does suck. Also the trolls that spam emotes or throw you off stuff

Oh gosh I love this game. Wifi play is kind of dead now and that really makes me wish the game wasn't region locked. But it was really fun. Ended up collecting all the outfits and completing most of the drab lands challenges.

Makes me want to play again actually haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! The lag does suck. Also the trolls that spam emotes or throw you off stuff

It's so satisfying to find a good team though! And sometimes we spam each other when we celebrate finally succeeding at something we kept failing at. I guess it depends on what kind of vibe the team gives off. If the team seems like they just wanna get down to business, I never spam. If we seem to be simpatico in regards to our teamwork, and everyone is spamming, I do enjoy it :p I really want to play again, but yeah, the online is dead. It's really fun to play with newbies, because you have to find ways to teach them how to play using just 3 emotes. Haha. Such a great game ^_^

I liked the game but it is region locked. :< If anyone here would like to join one of my Discord Chats that is mainly for NA TH players, hmu :D

I liked the game but it is region locked. :< If anyone here would like to join one of my Discord Chats that is mainly for NA TH players, hmu :D

I never knew it was region locked but that makes sense as to why it takes forever to find people. It sucks even more that it's still so laggy within the same regions. I'm not too sure how to use discord :(

There was a point I couldn't stop playing this game until I completed everything in both single player and multiplayer.

I have the game but rarelly play it.
I don't see the point of making Zelda games as multiplayer and the story is terrible and unsetting for a The Legend of Zelda game.

Come on, Link having to deal with people obsessed with fashion?!?

Besides it does ruin a lot of the exploration value if we can't even keep the subweapons and switching players can be pretty annoying since not everyone will have a necessary weapons to defeat a powerful enemy.

Another thing which sucks is the lack of a legit overworld to explore.
The stage select doesn't fit with The Legend of Zelda at all.

I love this game, sadly I could never find players for specific stages

Oh man, I got this mixed up with Hyrule Warrior Legends :(
Anyway, it looks good. Haven't actually played it myself but I might pick up a copy second-hand when I get the money.

Back