• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your bad times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

Buster Bunny

Bells
For me it was when I lost Bubbles when I played my cart in another 3DS which had the wrong time and date.

And remember that bad times... are just times that are bad

A bad time was when I lost Kidd. He apparently wanted to leave when I was busy with school

I spent 2 weeks getting an unwanted villager out so I could move in my dreamie, but on the exact day that they were gone, a plot had gone down already from someone's void. I was very unhappy. Or when ugly villagers kept moving in front of my house. Now I'm extra careful about things like that, and since the update, I can at least bar villagers from moving in the wrong places with patterns :)

Most of 2016 was bad since I was so distracted with other things... the WA update is the only reason I started playing again and it saved my life

I can't believe Keaton had left, he become one of my favorites.. sadly, I was busy with my real life issues and I never had time to play acnl. Sadly he moved. I should've talked to him more, I just hope he moves back soon.

two weeks ago I tt'ed to get octavian out of my town and it took forever and as soon as I tt'ed to the future to boot him out, olaf plotted right in between mine and pietro's house (terrible spot). I got him from a void and I wanted him out bc I wanted daisy in so then I tried to get him out but since he was the last move in it was impossible. So then I decided to get sprinkle out but she wouldn't ping. Finally got her to ping but she just kept asking for favors and then finally she asked to move. I liked her and didn't really want her to leave but after all that I ended up hating her. I replaced her with daisy and then olaf finally ping'd to move and I replaced him with kabuki. It all took a week but it felt so much longer. I played all day just tting to get them to ping. My mailbox is overflowed with valentines letters bc of all the tting.

Before amiibos and whatnot, there was a time where Julian decided he was going to leave without a word. And after that, I didn't play for the longest time.

Accidentally letting Isabelle delete my town, losing all bells and my catalog.
Was not looking when this happened. DX

Me. Right now. Trying to plot-reset for Punchy.

And he keeps moving in

exactly where Mallary was

even though I demolished our fountain

just for him

the ungrateful cat

I almost lost everything on my SD card when doing a system transfer. And I have a loot of stuff on my 32 GB SD card. That was a devastating night.

When Bob started a mad quest for power, giving half of my villagers his shirt and catchphrase

When I'm TT'ing to move a villager who refuses to move out and trying to plot reset for 100th time, but thankfully, it doesn't happen now.

all the times i spent hours covering my entire town in paths only to reset or take all of it down later

A bad time was when i lost my main town. It got deleted by an error during a saving process.. I had to start up from nothing and I'm still working on it.
Another bad time was yesterday, when i started the software and Isabelle told me Deidre was in boxes. You know, Deidre's home was the one i put the most efforts in and it looked so good!
Those are the days you simply want to stop playing..

When I went too far with hacking. Gave myself 999,999,999 Bells by accident and now I feel dirty about it. It's one of the reasons why I wanted to reset but I just can't get rid of my ACNL town and all my precious villagers.

Accidentally letting Isabelle delete my town, losing all bells and my catalog.
Was not looking when this happened. DX

same
it was a sad day....
i was so sure i wasnt going to reset that town as well
if it wernt for that i might even still be playing acnl

Back