Your bad times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

When Kidd ruined my old town by spreading mummy shirts to everyone, and I had to reset 2 years of work because of him.

Villagers wrecking my paths and planning before the update.
Favorite villagers moving.
Wanting pwps I didn't have.
Feeling and being stuck with planning because dumb rock placement so on getting frustrated.
Building a pwp worth a lot and having t off one space so you can't build another pwp.

I've had good times with acnl but my first town and before the update I got so feed up with planning out my town because of villagers moving in on my orchards.

I grew my first purple tulip. And then accidentally ran over it.

I have not grown another one since. /weeps

Somehow had a certain unfortunate event happen to me during the time I played in January. :(

This wasn't in ACNL, but I remember losing Margie in Wild World when I was little. I hadn't played in awhile because I was busy with finishing GTA San Andreas and then it turns out she wanted to leave. FML. I've only had her in one town since then.

This wasn't in ACNL, but I remember losing Margie in Wild World when I was little. I hadn't played in awhile because I was busy with finishing GTA San Andreas and then it turns out she wanted to leave. FML. I've only had her in one town since then.

"All you had to do, was stay in the damn town, Margie!"

The worst times are when villagers move and another villager moves in. Despite clearing areas, the new villager would always move on top of flowers. I hate it.

Too many villagers leaving, or all the times I will have a custom item in my pockets and a villagers asks for it, I love them too much to say no to them... -_-

As of recently, it's probably losing Genji. I didn't want him to leave, but I had to let him go in order to make room for my cafe. Only when he was all packed up and ready to go did I realise I could've made space for the cafe elsewhere. Now Fuchsia is on her lonesome and I feel incredibly bad ;-;

Not really bad times but more of annoyance whenever I feel like farming for pwps, the villager would keep on asking me stuff or make surveys as if they know what I'm after so they're trying to troll me. I would spend minutes and hours doing the diving trick. Then the next day when I'm not intentionally farming and I walk by them, they'd casually give me what I'm looking for.

Before the update, I got someone's voided villager and he ruined some of my bamboo, flowers and a pathway I had there! >_<
I also had to let someone go just to get rid of him!

Also I once lost villagers though time traveling, but I'm extra careful now.

Back