Vacation Plans

I'm going to go to Germany for a month! I'm partaking in a German - American exchange program. My exchange student is coming here March - April and I'll be going there June - July. I'm super excited. Along with that, I might meet my best friend! She lives a couple states away and I've never met her in person and I'm trying not to get my hopes up incase she can't come but ahhhh

Sometime in August or September, I'll be going to Italy with my boyfriend and his family. This'll be my first time overseas, so I'm very excited to see the country with my own eyes and eat authentic Italian food. ^^

Going to just be working a lot I think, trying to save money and stuff. But it's okay, I'll hopefully get to do all of my traveling in the next year + the year after that so it'll be worth it in the end. ;) I want to visit my friends across the country though, and I also think my mum and I might try to spend a day in France during the summer. ^^

I wanna go to Hawaii, but the reality is that I stay at home, to work and study... All summer, long beautiful lazy summer...

For spring break I'm going to Disney World!

For the summer I think I'm going to Denver, Rockport, Connecticut, getting a job, and doing volunteer work

I'm going to Paris this Saturday. I will be with my husband. We'll celebrate our 5th anniversary . We are curious and open-minded couple so I already ordered a couple massage on https://sweettouch.fr/ . I hope we will really enjoy it and our visit to Paris will be fantastic!

Last edited:
Well next year we might be going back to Japan / Tokyo again, and, maybe this is kinda bad, but I most excited about buying BTS albums there hahaha

oh man spring break is almost here im so excited to go to philly. im gonna get overly excited and treat myself a little too much and end up gaining 10 pounds B)

I've altered my summer plans: I'm flying to Glasgow, Scotland on July 3rd with my bicycle & riding around the UK & Ireland for 2 months. Rode across the entire length of the UK from Land's End to John o' Groats in '14 but I was so focused on going from A to B that I missed a ton of things along the way, other than major cities. This time I'll do the things I really wanna do like island hop in the Outer Hebrides and visit prehistoric/iron age/medieval sites. Eventually I'll head over to Northern Ireland, **** around there and the Republic (Connemara, Achill Island, I'm looking at you!) and make my way over to Wales. Ride north to south, cross into England, loop back up to Glasgow when the time comes. No itinerary, just a map/list of places to check out along the way. If I wanna spend an entire day going from whiskey distillery to distillery and getting ****faced, I can. If I wanna pitch my tent and camp in one spot for 3 days, I can. Just me, my bike, and all my **** attached to it. Bicycle touring as it was meant to be; complete, unadulterated freedom.

If any of you Brits or Irish on here have any suggestions of things to do or see, throw them at me. Touristy isn't necessarily bad, there's usually a reason for it. Location is a non-issue, the Isles are small to me (I'm from the US) and I have a lot of time to move around. Not super interested in large cities, am more into quaint towns.

Last edited:
Back