• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vacation Plans

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
What are you doing this summer? Its the only thing I can think of thats motivating me to get through the school year haha

Sometime in June/July I'll be visiting my great aunt I didn't even know I had in Los Angeles. If that doesn't work out then I'll be going to Nevada to see some other family so I'm really excited for that. Idfc about family I just want to visit new places other than snowy gross Vermont. Gonna take cool pix in the desert.

Preferably I'd like to spend summer in Hawaii to relive my Pokemon Moon experience, but I can only dream lol.

Spring break! I'm gonna be taking a train by myself (tbh im scared about this im 15) to Philly to see my sister at her new apartment! I'm really excited for this since I know for sure I'm doing it :D We're gonna visit a bunch of places I'm really excited.

I've never been outside Vermont too much so I'm really really excited to see new places :p

What are your plans for summer, spring break, etc.?

I'm going to D.C. for a while with some friends! I'm really excited because I've not spent too much time with these people in the last year and it'll be good to get away and catch up.

Spring break I'm going to Disneyland with my friends YEEEEEHAWW

Nothing for spring break but I'm finally going home to the Philippines in June for about a month so that's exciting!!

in about a month i'm going to prague with my family! i'm not sure about official plans for the summer but i'm either visiting italy where my best friend lives and/or going down to england to visit the bronte museum with my other best friend!

I'm not going anywhere this year, but hopefully some place out of Europe next holiday

probably nothing. the only thing i'm looking forward to is my senior trip and i'm not even leaving the state for that lol

Going to either Disneyland or Universal Studios. Then all the fun summer stuff like the beach, s'mores, grilling, water balloon fights, etc.

I'm in serious need of a vacation, in spring I should be getting a new doggo and in the summer I'm probably gonna go to the beach with said doggo, nothing fancy is planned (at least not yet). We may go to Glastonbury, here's hoping we do ;)

Last edited:
Riding a bicycle to Grand Tetons/Yellowstone National Park, onward to the US-Canada border, then down the entire length of the Pacific Coast Highway to the US-Mexico border. Planning to take about 2 months (including time spent sight-seeing) and cover about 3,000 miles. Tempted to do Baja California as well but my idea of fun isn't riding through a desert during the summer.

Last edited:
I don't have much planned for vacations yet, usually we just go with the flow and book something. The only thing I have planned is to drive to another city, about 4.5 hours away to see Lady Gaga! I just paid off the concert ticket and hotel and I am super stoked

Probably going to see my mom in Korea for a week and my dad in Cambodia for a week (if I can budget and time it correctly). Or I'll skip Korea and go to Cambodia for a week and then take a road trip somewhere like I usually do. I want to drive to Vietnam this time since I drove to Laos two years before. I don't really have a "summer break" since I'm out of school and working but I definitely want to get out of the country for a few weeks this summer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Riding a bicycle to Grand Tetons/Yellowstone National Park, onward to the US-Canada border, then down the entire length of the Pacific Coast Highway to the US-Mexico border. Planning to take about 2 months (including time spent sight-seeing) and cover about 3,000 miles. Tempted to do Baja California as well but my idea of fun isn't riding through a desert during the summer.

whoa take me with you u_u

im trying to take a week off work in april for my boyfriend birthday, we;re going to go to the beach

I'd love to go back to Germany in the summer, but I'll need to see if I can afford it. It's not so much the plane ticket that's expensive, it's mostly the public transport passes every day. I spent way more on those last time I was there, barely bought anything else. Hopefully if I go back I can see even more than what I did last year.

i'm going to disney world for sixteen days and then a few days down at the beach. it's what we do every two years and i'm really looking forward to it!! they're both places very special to my heart.

Last edited:
hopefully i dont have to go anywhere anytime . i dont like it and i dont really have the energy to do it so

Things I'd like to do:

• Start going to the gym
  • Visit my friends in Scotland
  • Go clubbing with my friend when he comes home from Canada to visit for a few weeks
  • Meet the love of my life on a Spanish resort
  • Go to a music festival or two

Things I'm probably going to do:

• Eat
  • Hibernate
  • Cry

Last edited:
Back