• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone have children?

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
I recently had a baby. Man, it's hard to find time to play any games these days! haha It's also weird because i'm somewhat young, and all the other moms i've met don't play video games. It's hard to make friends.

Congratulations!

I don't plan on having children because I feel like their a distraction and prevent you from achieving your goals, in my case being a successful author but this may not apply to everyone. c:

Congratulations!

I don't plan on having children because I feel like their a distraction and prevent you from achieving your goals, in my case being a successful author but this may not apply to everyone. c:
Oh I totally get it. I didn't think I ever really wanted kids. Then it just happened and it turns out, I did! It definitely makes things harder in some regards, but for me I kind of just have a new view on life. But seriously, good for you on working toward your dream! I love that we live in a day and age where we really have a choice and (for the most part) don't get chastised for it.

Congrats on having a kid!

I don't want to ever have kids though. I have absolutely zero patience for anything kids do and I find them highly annoying. I also feel like it'd be a waste of time and I'd be wasting my life away just looking after kids. I know that's a horrible way to look at it but that's how I feel

if u mean animal children yea.

Congrats by the way! I'd love human children but I'm 2weak to have kids. I have respect for women who have had children. Maybe in a distant future I might consider it. I like when they're babies and when they're old enough to take care of themselves, so I think once I find that patience mothers have, I'll consider kids.

Not interested in ever having kids, but I have a niece I often have to babysit because my sister wasn't interested either.
Don't worry about making mom friends, you'll have so many to choose from once the time for kindergarten/school comes.

congratulations on your baby!! ♡

i don't have any kids right now and i'm definitely not ready for them yet, but i've spent over a decade taking care of children so i have some hope for my skills as a parent, lol. my boyfriend wants four, so clearly i'm going to need some sort of skills. or luck. ;-;

Back