• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was your first sick villager?

My first sick villager was Pecan in New Leaf. It happened around September or October 2016. I remember checking up on her and giving her medicine every day. It seems that since the Welcome amiibo update, the villagers get sick far less often (though it's stil possible). I haven't had a sick villager since Pecan was sick, however.

how can people remember this
i remember kidcat being sick once so lets just say him lol

in cf it was freya. I was super scared and thought she was going to die lol. I can't for the life of me remember who it was in nl

I haven't gotten a villager sick since I started playing again. However, I do remember that Zucker sent me a letter that he had a sore throat or something. But I was TTing during that time to get a camper. When I stopped and went to go see him, he was feeling fine. So I don't know if I missed out on making him feel better or if that letter was a generic lazy villager letter.

Gosh i can't remember. What i have noticed though, that since the Amiibo update i havnt had 1 sick villager. Maybe Amiibo ones dont get sick? Or maybe i'm just lucky.

Back