• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was your first sick villager?

Buster Bunny

Bells
In Wild World was Monique and she keept getting sick few days after getting recovered.

In New Leaf was Fauna which was ironic since a friend did mention the Fauna of her town was sick few days before my Fauna got sick.

I can't remember who my fist sick villager was but I can tell you Hamprey and Tammy are always the lucky two who get sick in my town.

I can't remember, probably it was Marshal? It's been ages since it happened. I think they got that patched in the update so no one gets sick. I'm not sure.

I don't remember, honestly... but I think Annalise? I've had my town for nearly four years now so it's hard to tell...

In my main town, it was either Carmen or Quillson. Haven't had any sick villagers in a few months. Do villagers still get sick after the update?

I was just reading somewhere that they hadn't had a sick villager since the update. Hummmm I wonder

Man, it's hard to remember but I do know Fuschia would commonly get sick, and sometimes Midge and Willow would too, usually the females would get sick. Oh! And Opal too, she was kind of mean to me, but we become friends (ish) after a while before she moved. I also had her in City Folk, but I was a bit mean to her, and she a bit mean to me.

Can't recall who was first. Haven't had any since the update. I have one town that has not been updated and get almost one a week there. Rocket, Maple, Pietro and Chops in the past couple of weeks. Good thing medicine is only 400 bells!

I only started playing ACNL last year so I can remember this pretty good ^^ My first sick villager was Prince. I was freaking out.. but eventually he got better. Then came Agnes. TTing to get them unsick is ok to do if you wanna talk to them normally, but it kind of ruins the fun and unboringness in the game.

i can't remember who was first but i remember in wild world my villagers were sick CONSTANTLY like one would get sick then the second they got better someone else had an illness which was extremely annoying because they weren't all ever healthy at the same time.

Last edited:
Marshal.
Good god he gets sick at LEAST once every 3-4 weeks, same goes with Stitches. :(

I can't remember my first sick villager since it has already been a year since I saw my first villager sick...But I think it was one of my starting villagers back then like Ali...?

It's been so long that I don't even remember. I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World came out.

No idea who the first was and I haven't had any get sick in a while. I hope they didn't remove that.

Back