do you have a theme for your town?

do you have a theme?

• yes!

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • no.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't usually go by having one particular theme. My second town is probably the closest as I want it to be mostly modern though I wouldn't be hesitant to put anything as long as they look nice. I'm trying to limit my flowers to blue, orange, purple, gold, and especially black since I didn't use them previously. My first town is kinda a mix of zen, modern, and pastel-colored. I really didn't have a specific theme in mind when I made it. I was more stricter with the flowers I wanted to use and how they were arranged.

Last edited:
One of my towns is a horror-themed town. One has a theme of a circus and/or magic show, and the third and last one is populated entirely by the various bird species.

Last edited:
My two towns are mainly natural, but i try to add some individual aspects.
Right now, i am working at decorating them after one of my fandoms, fantastic beasts and where to find them. But i guess it will take ages, I'm just very bad in making room interior and landscape looking good. XD
I totally admire towns dedicated to one specific topic, such as movies or books! Just message me if you can recommend some. ^~^

My town is still a WIP, but I'm hoping to have a DA during the sakura season, it'll be a pink/pastel forest. c: Although dead spots have ruined my forest slightly. :l

Back