• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

N. Korea is so isolated... what is North Korea?

Which is more communist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhh you don't know what communist means omg.

Communism is why there's a North and South Korea, my friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

North Korea is communist, from what we know. Although they call their economic system, "juche"... many don't believe it has changed. The interviews, the records, the research proves otherwise.

North Korea is so isolated... what is North Korea?

- - - Post Merge - - -

North Korea is communist, from what we know. Although they call their economic system, "juche"... many don't believe it has changed. The interviews, the records, the research proves otherwise.

the korean war isnt the definition of communism tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

But North Korea isn't communist just because it's isolated... I haven't gone outside in like three weeks, that doesn't make me a communist. The way their economy works and how people are paid in North Korea is not communist.

the korean war isnt the definition of communism tho

Korea split because of communism. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

But North Korea isn't communist just because it's isolated... I haven't gone outside in like three weeks, that doesn't make me a communist. The way their economy works and how people are paid in North Korea is not communist.

I'm saying that it is hard to know what goes on inside North Korea since they're isolated! :blush:

Last edited:
Korea split because of communism. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm saying that it is hard to know what goes on inside North Korea since they're isolated! :blush:

But from what we know, we cannot call them communist. Lack of knowledge on how a country is actually running itself doesn't make it a communist country. My point still stands.

But from what we know, we cannot call them communist. Lack of knowledge on how a country is actually running itself doesn't make it a communist country. My point still stands.

From the research, investigations, and reports over the years, we can assume they're communist. :blush:

From the research, investigations, and reports over the years, we can assume they're communist. :blush:
but you can't assume they are communist if...they are isolated either. So reports that they aren't communist are automatically wrong but your research from the isolated North Korea means it is? Bruh what's with the double standard?? :blush:

but you can't assume they are communist if...they are isolated either. So reports that they aren't communist are automatically wrong but your research from the isolated North Korea means it is? Bruh what's with the double standard?? :blush:

From the research, investigations, and reports over the years, we can assume they're communist.

With N. Korea being isolated, new research is hard to credit.

Last edited:
From the research, investigations, and reports over the years, we can assume they're communist.

With N. Korea being isolated, new research is hard to credit.
Link your research please.

But old research can't be truthful, as they've changed over the years. So no, we can't assume they're communist because new research can't be credited, because neither can the old reports and research :blush:

But old research can't be truthful, as they've changed over the years. So no, we can't assume they're communist because new research can't be credited, because neither can the old reports and research :blush:

N. Korea is communist. Common fact.

Yes, and N. Korea is totally for change...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Link your research please.

Do your research please.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do your research please.
UM you're the one calling it common fact and stating you have done all this research but you don't have anything to back it up soo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do your research please.

How about citing your research first?

The Korean war does not mean communism. A lot has changed about their economy since then. The way their economy is working at the moment does NOT make it communist. Common fact.

UM you're the one calling it common fact and stating you have done all this research but you don't have anything to back it up soo?

I'm being as ignorant as you are.

Let's just agree to ignorance... and come back when we've both done some research. Kk?

I'm being as ignorant as you are.

Let's just agree to ignorance... and come back when we've both done some research. Kk?
OMG but you just said that you've done all of "From the research, investigations, and reports over the years, we can assume they're communist." so where is it... unless.. you lied over the internet about sources you never looked at to prove a wrong point :lemon:

We're all being ignorant. North Korea is so isolated that... what is North Korea?

IM not ignorant you are just admit your wrong instead of this "we are ignorant" bs :lemon:

Perhaps I am wrong but I think we're both being ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back